Jewish state = negligible Palestinian minority
- Quotation from Benyamin Netanyahu “Israel is not the State of all its citizens” — Mar. 9 2019
Prime Minister, challenged on Instagram by actress Rotem Sala that there are Arab citizens who should be treated equally.
- Quotation from Ayelet Shaked “Maintain a Jewish majority even at the price of violation of rights” — Feb. 13 2018
In February 2018, then-Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked defended the Judaization policy in the face of criticism that it was racist and violated the human rights of Palestinian citizens of Israel.
- Quotation from Avigdor Lieberman “Those who are against us ...we need to pick up an ax and cut off his head” — Mar. 8 2015
Talking about Palestinians "citizens" of Israel, during an election rally.
- Quotation from Nissim Dahan “We want to Judaize the Wadi Ara area ... The state wants to put this place in order” — 2008
Head of a local council appointed by the Ministry of the Interior, speaking about the 'Judaization' of the Palestinian majority region of Wadi Ara (Great Triangle).
- Quotation from Raleb Majadele “...to sing an anthem that was written for Jews only” — Mar. 17 2007
Israeli Palestinian, who served as Minister of Science, Culture and Sport from March 2007 to March 2009.
- Quotation from Shimon Peres “We are disengaging from Gaza because of demography” — Aug. 9 2005
Explains a fundamental reason for Israel's "disengagement" from Gaza.
- Quotation from Ariel Sharon “There's no need to hide behind security arguments” — Apr. 4 2005
In a preparatory meeting for a racist "family reunification" law, justifying the law that prohibits spouses of Palestinians in Israel from acquiring Israeli citizenship.
- Quotation from Gideon Ezra “There are Arab citizens in the State of Israel. This is our greatest sorrow” — Oct. 2004
Minister of Internal Security.
- Quotation from Avraham Maman “I am not a racist and I have never been one, but” — 2004
Councillor of Nazareth Illit, a so-called "city of development" created to encircle and suffocate the Palestinian city of Nazareth.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Ravid “Implement a stringent policy of family planning in relation to its Muslim population” — Dec. 2003
President of the Rafael Arms Development Authority, in a speech given at the Herzliya conference.
- Quotation from Ehud Olmert “From a struggle against `occupation' …. to a struggle for one-man-one-vote” — Nov. 13 2003
Member of the Sharon minister’s office, in an interview with Haaretz.
- Quotation from Efraim Eitam “Israeli Arabs are in large measure the ticking bomb” — Mar. 20 2002
Former Minister of Construction and National Infrastructure.
- Quotation from Teddy Kollek “They were and remain second - and third-class citizen” — Oct. 10 1990
Mayor of Jerusalem (including East Jerusalem) from 1965 to 1993, interviewed by the daily newspaper Maariv after the assassinations of the esplanade of the mosques.
- Quotation from Avraham Yehoshua “You will remain a minority, as the Basques are in Spain” — Nov. 1985
Israeli novelist, laying the Palestinians the equation accept your minority status or leave.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Navon “To have as much land as possible and as few Arabs as possible” — 1984
One of the leaders of the Mapaï party, who became "moderate" President of Israel (1978-1983) during the 1984 election campaign.
- Quotation from Israel Koenig “Diluting existing Arab population concentrations” — Sep. 7 1976
From the Ministry of the Interior, in a report for Yitzhak Rabin on Galilee in which he advocates the internal colonization of Galilee.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “Any Jewish woman … does not bring … at least 4 children is shirking her duty to the nation” — 1972
In a book. Ben Gurion offered 100 lirot to every woman for the birth of her 10th child.
- Quotation from Yosef Weitz “The population of the territories remained ..., which can cause the destruction of ... our state” — Sep. 29 1967
The architect of the "transfer" in 1948 comments on the appearance of a "demographic risk" in 1967 and recommends the 1948 "solution", to reduce the occupied population.
- Quotation from Golda Eshkol Meir “My soul yearns for the dowry, and to let someone else take the bride” — Sep. 1967
In a dialogue with Levy Eshkol a year and a half before she succeeded him as Prime Minister, exposes the problem of coming to seize the Palestinian territories, but without Palestinians.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “Well done, now give it back to them” — June 7 1967
The day of the conquest of al-Khalil / Hebron in June 1967, according to the testimony of Louis Nir.
- Quotation from Uri Lubrani “Were there no Arab students, perhaps it would be better” — Apr. 4 1961
Ben Gurion's Advisor for Arab Affairs from 1960 to 1963.
- Quotation from Martin Buber “The power to heal our people of their murderous sickness of causeless hatred” — Jan. 1961
Famous philosopher who was a supporter of a binational state, in the magazine Ner of the binationalist group Ichud (Unity).
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “As fighting spread, the exodus was joined by bedouin and fellahin” — 1954
He himself indicates that the Palestinians were driven out in 1848 before the creation of Israel and the entry of Arab troops.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “Almost 40 percent non-Jews. Such a composition does not provide a stable basis for a Jewish state” — Dec. 30 1947
Speech to the Central Committee of Histadrut, expressing the Zionist "democratic" conception and the coming ethnic cleansing.
- Quotation from Menahem Ussishkin “No hope that this new Jewish State will survive ... if the Arabs are as numerous” — June 12 1938
Director of the Jewish Agency, at a meeting of the Jewish Agency Executive on the recommendation of the Peel Commission.
- Quotation from Berl Katznelson “Arabs will get equal rights ... only (if) a small minority of Arabs will remain” — June 12 1938
One of Mapai's top leaders comments on what would happen if the Peel Partition Plan is implemented.
- Quotation from Moshe Sharett “We will ensure an absolute Hebrew majority in a parliamentary regime” — June 9 1938
During an executive meeting of the Jewish Agency, stresses the importance of a reduction in the number of Palestinians during a period of transition to absolute Jewish rule.
- Quotation from Menahem Ussishkin “We cannot start the Jewish state ... of which the Arabs ... constitute almost half” — June 12 1937
Delegate of Moscow to the first Zionist Congress, President of the Jewish National Fund.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “Immigration at the rate of 60,000 a year means a Jewish state in all of Palestine” — June 1937
In a letter to Moshe Sharett, quoted twice by Ben Gurion's biographer, in slightly different forms.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “A comprehensive agreement is undoubtedly out of the question now” — June 9 1936
In a letter to the executive of the Jewish Agency.
- Quotation from Chaim Weizmann “Palestine will be as Jewish and England is English, or America american” — Sep. 21 1919
Speech to the English Zionist Federation.
- Quotation from Chaim Weizmann “By Jewish immigration Palestine would ultimately become as Jewish as England is English” — Feb. 23 1919
To US Secretary of State Lansing at the Paris Peace Conference.
- Quotation from Moshe Sharett “We have come to conquer a country from people inhabiting it” — Feb. 12 1914
Future second Prime Minister of Israel, later described as a "moderate", in a letter sent from Istanbul to his friends in Tel Aviv.
- Quotation from Vladimir Jabotinsky “The ideal type of an 'absolute nation’. It should possess an original racial spectrum” — 1911
In an article "Beyond the Waiting Line", originally in Russian, describes his fascist-like vision of the nation.
- Quotation from Theodor Herzl “Area: from the Brook of Egypt to the Euphrates” — Oct. 14 1898
Endorsing the suggestion of his associate Max Bodenheimer, specifying for the limits of the State of the Jews.