PALCIT is a database of quotes on the Zionist colonization of Palestine. Quotations do not replace History, but there is no History without quotations. Those in PALCIT come either from recognized historians or from media that have shed light on the news.Their authors are most often people who have played a direct and important role of political power. This choice is intended to give a raw material to understand the ideology that has guided the decisions taken since the birth of Zionism to lead to today's Israel.Authentic quotations are accessible:The authenticity of the quotations and their sources have been carefully verified.
Authentic quotations are accessible:
- by searching for exact phrases.
- by date or period. This is the date of the quotations and not the period evoked by them.
- by author.
- by theme.
A random quotation...
Quotation from Yitzhak Shamir “To keep Eretz Israel … for the Jewish people, all of whom will be gathered” — Nov. 1990
- Shamir, Yitzhak (1915-2012) ( 6 quotations )
- Zionism as a solution to the "Jewish question" ( 40 quotations )
- Rejection of the Jewish Diaspora by the Zionists ( 23 quotations )
- "Land of Israel" or variable geometry "biblical lands ( 37 quotations )
" The past leaders of our movement left us a clear message to keep Eretz Israel from the Sea to the Jordan River for future generations, for the mass aliya [immigration], and for the Jewish people, all of whom will be gathered into this country. "
Radio Service of Jerusalem.
#C401 Report a problem