Antisemitic sympathies for Zionism
- Quotation from Anat Berko “They might be anti-Semites, but they’re on our side” — Feb. 21 2019
Likud deputy, justifying relations with anti-democratic and identity-based regimes in Europe.
- Quotation from Richard Spencer “Israel...is the most important and perhaps most revolutionary ethno-state” — Oct. 19 2017
“White supremacist" leader promoting a "white" state in North America, who describes his "mission" as a kind of "white Zionism".
- Quotation from Lucien Rebatet “The cause of Israel is there that of all Westerners” — June 8 1967
Anti-Semitic collaborator under the german occupation of France, author in 1942 of a violently anti-Semitic book, The Rubble , condemned to death after the french Liberation and then pardoned. Not having abandoned his anti-Semitism, but ...
- Quotation from Konrad Adenauer “The power of the Jews… reconciliation between the Jewish people and the German people.” — Dec. 29 1965
In an interview with ZDF television. "Jewish People", "Jewish Power in America", a collaboration with Israel based on barely concealed anti-Semitism.
- Quotation from Hannah Arendt “Palestine, of all places, was swamped with all kinds of goods ‘made in Germany’” — 1963
Evoking, at the end of the Eichmann trial of 1961, the attitude of the Zionist leaders towards Nazism in the 1930s.
- Quotation from Alfred Rosenberg “Zionism must be actively supported” — 1937
Theorist of Nazism.
- Quotation from Emil Ludwig “Hitler will be forgotten in a few years, he will have a beautiful monument in Palestine” — Apr. 1936
Biographer of Jewish origin, known in the 1920s, now a Zionist, interviewed in the USA by a Zionist friend.
- Quotation from Reinhardt Heydrich “The government is in complete agreement with the great spiritual movement … the so-called Zionism” — Sep. 26 1935
The infamous future "protector" of Bohemia, expressing his perfect agreement in principle with Zionism.
- Quotation from Reinhard Heydrich “Zionists ...our good wishes together with our official good will go with them” — May 15 1935
The infamous future "protector" of Bohemia.
- Quotation from Joachim Prinz “Honest relationship of loyalty between a group-conscious Jewry and the German state” — June 21 1933
An executive member of the German Zionist Federation, he left Germany for the USA in 1937 and took on the highest responsibilities in the world Zionist organizations.
- Quotation from Hans Friedrich Karl Günther “A worthy and evident solution of the Jewish question lies in that separation” — 1927
Influential propagandist of Nazi "racial science" in a 1927 book. Günther had a friendly meeting with the Zionist leader Arthur Ruppin in 1933.
- Quotation from Theodor Herzl “Help me to reach land [Palestine] sooner and the revolt will end” — Aug. 8 1903
In his discussions with the pogromist Vyacheslav Plehve, who doubted the Zionists' ability to attract the Jewish masses.
- Quotation from Theodor Herzl “I have just come from Plehve … he will effectuate for us a charter for Palestine” — Aug. 1903
Talking about his meeting with the Russian pogromist Viatcheslav Plehve. According to the remarks reported by Herzl to Chaim Zhitlovsky, who rejected these conditions.
- Quotation from Edouard Drumont “I don't mind as long as that homeland is not mine” — 1900
Founder of the newspaper La Libre Parole, antidreyfusard, nationalist and anti-Semitic, author of La France juive (The Jewish France , 1886), seeing a departure of Jews in Palestine in a positive light.
- Quotation from Charles Fourier “Nothing is easier to bring about in six months under the protection of all the monarchs” — 1835
Regarded as a utopian socialist, taking up biblical myths to promote a strongly anti-Semitic Zionism.
- Quotation from John Adams “I really wish the Jews again in Judea an independent nation” — Mar. 15 1819
Second President of the United States (from 1797 to 1801), in a letter to a Jewish traveler of the time, Mordechai Noah, wanted a "restoration" of the Jews in Judea with a view to their conversion.