Dehumanizing the Palestinians
- Quotation from Benyamin Netanyahu “We see the leaders in Gaza calling for the killing of all Jews around the world” — Jul. 6 2016
At a press conference in Kigali with Paul Kagame, where he replays the false propaganda about a new Jewish genocide.
- Quotation from Benyamin Netanyahu “What should I do with them?" and the mufti replied: Burn them” — Oct. 21 2015
During a speech before the World Jewish Congress, he cleared Hitler's name by inventing that the Mufti is the real author of the genocide of the Jews of Europe.
- Quotation from Avigdor Lieberman “Those who are against us ...we need to pick up an ax and cut off his head” — Mar. 8 2015
Talking about Palestinians "citizens" of Israel, during an election rally.
- Quotation from Benyamin Netanyahu “All civilian casualties are unintended by us but actually intended by Hamas” — Jul. 20 2014
In an interview on CNN with Wolf Biltzer, developing with maximum cynicism that Hamas is responsible for Palestinian civilian deaths.
- Quotation from Ayelet Shaked “The entire Palestinian people are the enemy, including its elderly and its women” — Jul. 1 2014
Minister of Justice of the Netanyahu Government.
- Quotation from Eli Ben-Dahan “Palestinians are beasts, they are not human.” — Aug. 1 2013
Vice-Minister of Defense in 2013, Rabbi.
- Quotation from Naftali Bennett “I’ve killed lots of Arabs in my life – and there’s no problem with that” — Jul. 21 2013
Minister of Economy and leader of the Foyer Juif party, in a dialogue on a prisoner's release.
- Quotation from Moshe Yaalon “The Palestinian threat harbours cancer-like attributes that have to be severed” — Aug. 25 2012
Minister of Defense, before an assembly of rabbis.
- Quotation from Yehiel Hazan “The Arabs are worms ..., underground as well as above” — Dec. 13 2004
Knesset Member of Parliament, Likud, expressing his stupid contempt for earthworms.
- Quotation from Moshe Feiglin “The Arab destroys everything he touches” — May 31 2004
Settler in the West Bank and Likud deputy.
- Quotation from Efraim Eitam “We will have to kill them all” — May 24 2004
General infamous for his hyper-violence. He was proposed in 2020 by Minister of Higher Education Ze'ev Elkin to head the Yad Vashem memorial.
- Quotation from Yehiel Hazan “Arabs have been slaughtering and murdering Jews … It is something genetic” — Feb. 25 2004
Member of the Knesset, Likud.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Ravid “Implement a stringent policy of family planning in relation to its Muslim population” — Dec. 2003
President of the Rafael Arms Development Authority, in a speech given at the Herzliya conference.
- Quotation from Avigdor Lieberman “The prisoners should be drowned in the Dead Sea and he would provide the buses” — Jul. 7 2003
Israeli Minister of Transport, on Israeli radio, suggesting drowning the imprisoned Palestinians.
- Quotation from Moshe
Yaalon “The characteristics of that threat are invisible, like cancer” — Sep. 3 2002
Israeli Chief of Staff, explaining that with regard to the colonized Palestinians, he prefers targeted destruction and assassinations to mass expulsion or genocide.
- Quotation from Uri Elitzur “What’s so horrifying about understanding that the entire Palestinian people is the enemy” — 2002
Chief of Staff, writer and close advisor to Netanyahu, spokesperson for the settlers, in a 2002 text with genocidal connotations proudly published in June 2014 by Ayelet Shaked shortly before she was appointed Minister of Justice.
- Quotation from Ovadia Yossef “In the old city of Jerusalem they are swarming like ants. They should go to hell” — Jul. 27 2001
Sephardic Chief Rabbi, on the occasion of the commemoration of the destruction of the first temple in the 7th century B.C.E.
- Quotation from Ehud Barak “The Palestinians are like crocodiles” — Aug. 28 2000
Then Prime Minister.
- Quotation from Ovadia Yossef “How can you make peace with a snake” — Aug. 2000
Sephardic Chief Rabbi of Israel.
- Quotation from Ehud Barak “We still live in a modern and prosperous villa in the middle of the jungle” — Feb. 11 1996
Then Foreign Minister Ehud Barak, addressing the American Zionists by recycling a colonial metaphor to justify Israel's violence.
- Quotation from Yaacov Perrin “One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail” — Feb. 27 1994
Rabbi, leading the funeral service of Baruch Goldstein who had massacred 29 Palestinians in the al-Ibrahimi mosque of al-Khalil/Hebron.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Shamir “They are like grasshoppers compared to us” — Mar. 31 1988
Former Lehi terrorist, then Prime Minister, in a speech from Herodion to Jewish settlers.
- Quotation from Yeshayahu Leibowitz “We are already behaving … in the same way as the Nazis did” — Feb. 5 1988
Israeli Orthodox scientist, moralist and historian, compares Israel's behavior in the occupied territories to that of the Nazis outside Germany.
- Quotation from Rafael Eitan “All the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged roaches” — Apr. 12 1983
Chief of Staff of the IDF (Israeli army), before the Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee. Not to be confused with the director of the Mossad of the same name.
- Quotation from Rafael Eitan “The Phalange will organize tiny little houses for the Palestinians” — Sep. 1982
Israeli Chief of Staff, about the Sabra and Shatila massacre in Beirut in 2002.
- Quotation from Menachem Begin “Begin described the Palestinians as ‘beasts walking on two legs” — June 25 1982
The former terrorist, in a speech to the Knesset.
- Quotation from Moshe Etzioni “The Arabs … do not take much time before they confess. It’s part of their nature” — 1977
Judge of the Supreme Court of Israel, interviewed by Amnesty International on the rate of confessions (indicator of torture).
- Quotation from Golda Meir “We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children” — Sep. 1973
In an interview, expresses the baseline of the most despicable Zionist racism.
- Quotation from Moshe Sharett “The refugees will find their place in the diaspora … The majority will become the dregs” — 1950
Second "moderate" President of Israel.
- Quotation from Chaim Weizmann “There are some hundred thousand negroes and for those there is no value” — May 20 1936
President of the Zionist Executive, questioned by Arthur Ruppin on the circumstances of the Balfour Declaration of 1917.
- Quotation from JEWISH CHRONICLE “To know the habits and dispositions of the animals, and to be sure that the cages were secure” — 1921
An organ of British Judaism, uses the zoological language of the colonizers when speaking of the Palestinians following the anti-Zionist riots in Jaffa in 1921, which resulted in deaths on both sides.