Quotation from Moshe
“The characteristics of that threat are invisible, like cancer” — Sep. 3 2002
Israeli Chief of Staff, explaining that with regard to the colonized Palestinians, he prefers targeted destruction and assassinations to mass expulsion or genocide.
- Anti-Arab "secular" racism ( 45 quotations )
- Dehumanizing the Palestinians ( 32 quotations )
- Strictly separate from the Palestinians ( 34 quotations )
- Ethnic cleansing through violence ( 116 quotations )
- Without expulsion or a Palestinian State, apartheid ( 36 quotations )
" The characteristics of that threat are invisible, like cancer. When you are attacked externally, you see the attack, you are wounded. Cancer, on the other hand, is something internal. Therefore, I find it more disturbing, because here the diagnosis is critical.|...] There are all kinds of solutions to cancerous manifestations. Some will say it is necessary to amputate organs. But at the moment, I am applying chemotherapy, yes. "
Ari Shavit The Ennemy Within
. Interview of Aug. 30 2002 with Haaretz. Taken up by Le Monde, Sept. 3 2002.
#C455 Report a problem