Only strength gives the right
- Quotation from Benyamin Netanyahu “Anti-Semitic edicts by the International Criminal Court” — Dec. 22 2019
In front of the Wailing Wall, in the presence of US Ambassador David Friedman, openly lying about the referral to the International Criminal Court.
- Quotation from Benyamin Netanyahu “The weak crumble, are slaughtered and are erased from history” — Aug. 29 2018
During a renaming ceremony for the Shimon Peres Negev Nuclear Research Center.
- Quotation from Amitai Karanik “In wartime, there is no civilian population” — Oct. 2014
Major of the Israeli army, exposing the doctrine implemented against the Palestinians of Gaza.
- Quotation from Uri Elitzur “What’s so horrifying about understanding that the entire Palestinian people is the enemy” — June 30 2014
Chief of Staff, writer and close advisor to Netanyahu, spokesperson for the settlers, in a 2002 text with genocidal connotations proudly published in June 2014 by Ayelet Shaked shortly before she was appointed Minister of Justice.
- Quotation from Eli Yishai “Even if they fire ... into the sea, we must … destroy 100 houses” — Feb. 2 2009
Then Deputy Prime Minister and deputy of the Shas religious party, openly advocating the escalation of violence.
- Quotation from Ehud Olmert “Commanders and soldiers are safe from tribunals” — Jan. 25 2009
Prime Minister of Israel, reassures the army one week after the end of the massacres in Gaza (December 27, 2008-January 18, 2019): as in the past, no prosecution is to be feared. This began with a ban on publishing photos or information about the identity of the leaders of units engaged in the fighting in Gaza. The faces of the soldiers were blurred.
- Quotation from Tzipi Livni “Real hooliganism during the course of the recent operation, which I demanded” — Jan. 19 2009
In a statement to the Israeli media at a time when more than 1,000 Palestinians in Gaza have already died.
- Quotation from Yehoshua Mor-Yosef ““If we are evacuated, we'll return the night after” — June 10 2003
Spokesperson for Yesha, the settlers' lobby group in the West Bank.
- Quotation from Martin Van Creveld “We have the capability to take the world down with us” — Apr. 27 2002
Military historian and professor at the University of Jerusalem, in an interview designed to "get the message out" about the Israeli nuclear threat, officially denied, should any state challenge ethnic cleansing.
- Quotation from Mustafa Barghouti “To react with weapons. This would be a major mistake. But Arafat will go to the guerrillas” — Oct. 31 2000
Palestinian leader of al-Mubadara, in an interview with French journalist Sylvain Cypel.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Rabin “5,600 are currently in prison. Are these trivial numbers” — 1988
During an election debate in 1988, showing the general's shell under the politician's tie.
- Quotation from Yeshayahu Leibowitz “The state of Israel today is neither a democracy nor a state abiding by the rule of law” — 1988
Israeli Orthodox scientist, moralist and historian, in an article entitled "Forty years later”.
- Quotation from Israel Shahak “The same type of act ... granting the Israeli governor ... the power of Hitler” — Dec. 1983
President of the Israeli Human Rights League, Bergen Belsen survivor, commenting on the emergency laws passed after the 1967 war.
- Quotation from Yehoshafat Harkabi “Any opposition … is attributed either to ignorance ...or to base motive they are anti-Semitic” — 1982
Former General Commander of Military Intelligence and Professor of Strategy at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Quotation from Moshe Dayan “Knew in advance that the Syrians would start to shoot” — 1981
Explains in 1976 to a young journalist, Rami Tal, the technique for provoking violent "reprisals" before 1967 following a response to graduated provocations.
- Quotation from Yeshayahu Leibowitz “Declarations to that effect have been … coloured statements or deliberate lies” — Nov. 30 1973
Historian and moralist, commenting on the situation after the Yom Kippur War, stating that Israel has never sought peace.
- Quotation from Yoram
Ben Porath “There is no Zionism ...without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands” — Jul. 14 1972
President of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, has the authority to recall what Zionism is all about.
- Quotation from Abba Eban “The June (1967) map a memory of Auschwitz” — Nov. 5 1969
Interview by the periodical Der Spiegel. Since 1969, Zionist publications have summarized this quote with the expression "Auschwitz Borders" to talk about what Israel would have been like before 1967, in order to justify the occupation. This absurd expression was repeated by Israeli ministers (Uri Landau, Zeev Elkin) after 2010.
- Quotation from Levi Eshkol “The costal area [Gaza] will never be returned to Egypt” — June 1967
Then Prime Minister of Israel, speaks of Israel's intention to take permanent control of Gaza.
- Quotation from Moshe Dayan “To be willing and armed, strong and unyielding” — Apr. 29 1956
Moshe Dayan, then Chief of Staff, speaks at the funeral of the soldier King Rotberg. Without denying the injustice perceived by the Palestinians, he updates Jabotinsky's speech on the "Iron Wall" to be maintained indefinitely to preserve Zionist domination.
- Quotation from Moshe Sharett “The state of Israel cannot be ruled … without deceit and adventurism” — 1956
2nd "moderate" President of Israel, in his notebooks, shortly before his resignation in 1956.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Rabin “Most of them … can be driven out. If the numbers were smaller it would be easier” — 1956
In a meeting with Ben Gurion, shortly before his appointment to the Army Northern Command.
- Quotation from Menachem Begin “The annihilation of Arab power; and secondly, the expansion of our territory” — Oct. 12 1955
Terrorist one day ... then leader of the Herut party, declared before the Israeli parliament.
- Quotation from Moshe Sharett “Let us hope for a new war with the Arab countries” — May 26 1955
Minister for Foreign Affairs 1948-1956, and Prime Minister 1954-1956, paraphrasing on Moshe Dayan's words on the desire for a new war.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “Our future does not depend on what the nations [goyim] say, but what the Jews do” — Apr. 27 1955
During the Independence Day Rally at Ramat Gan Stadium.
- Quotation from Moshe Sharett “The long chain of false incidents and hostilities we have invented” — Dec. 22 1954
Moderate" Prime Minister, in his newspaper, following the hijacking of a civilian plane by Israel.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “It is worthwhile throwing away ... a million dollars” — Feb. 27 1954
Reacting with insults and a lesson in Zionist chutzpah to Moshe Sharett, Prime Minister for the past month, by pushing for the creation of a Maronite state in Lebanon, allied with Israel.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “We were a company of conquistadores” — 1954
Evoking the beginnings of Zionist colonization in 1917.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “If a war is extended...our greatest gain will be the Galilee” — Apr. 1948
Extract from a protocol of the provisional government, between March and May 1948 according to the context, providing for the conquest of the Galilee attributed to the Palestinian state in 1947.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “If we know the family, strike mercilessly, women and children included” — Jan. 1 1948
Exposing its doctrine of reprisals.
- Quotation from Vladimir Jabotinsky “No matter whether Joseph or Simon or Ivan or Achmet agree with it or not” — Nov. 4 1923
Leader of the so-called "revisionist" fascist movement, attacking any moral objection to Zionism.