Quotation from Menachem Begin “The annihilation of Arab power; and secondly, the expansion of our territory” — Oct. 12 1955
Terrorist one day ... then leader of the Herut party, declared before the Israeli parliament.
- Begin, Menachem (1913-1992) ( 17 quotations )
- "Land of Israel" or variable geometry "biblical lands ( 39 quotations )
- Colonization: never more than breaks ( 54 quotations )
- Ethnic cleansing through violence ( 118 quotations )
- Only strength gives the right ( 31 quotations )
" I deeply believe in launching preventive war against the Arab States without further hesitation. By doing so we will achieve two targets: firstly, the annihilation of Arab power; and secondly, the expansion of our territory. "
Michael Jansen Battle of Beirut: Why Israel Invaded Lebanon”, Zed Press, 1982.
#C277 Report a problem