International law does not matter
- Quotation from Benyamin Netanyahu “Anti-Semitic edicts by the International Criminal Court” — Dec. 22 2019
In front of the Wailing Wall, in the presence of US Ambassador David Friedman, openly lying about the referral to the International Criminal Court.
- Quotation from Tzipi Livni “I was the minister of justice. I am a lawyer … But I am against law” — June 7 2014
Former Minister of Justice, participant in the "negotiations" with the Palestinian Authority in Nov. 2007, speaking about her response to the request to include international law.
- Quotation from Anis Sayegh “They said their ally Britain would resolves the issues” — 2009
Publisher of the Palestinian Encyclopedia, about the call of Prince Abdullah and the Imam of Yemen to end the 1936 strike.
- Quotation from Dov Weissglas “This whole package called the Palestinian state ...has been removed from our agenda” — Oct. 6 2004
Advisor to Sharon, Ariel, in an interview with Haaretz.
- Quotation from Michael Ben-Yair “The intifada is the Palestinian people's war of national liberation” — Mar. 3 2002
Attorney General of Israel from 1993 to 1996.
- Quotation from Ariel Sharon “No one has the right to put the Jewish people and the State of Israel on trial” — Mar. 25 2001
On Israeli radio, criticizing the coming of the Mitchell Commission, which he calls a "historical error".
- Quotation from Elias Sanbar “The Palestinians, who have agreed to give up part of their land” — Oct. 12 2000
Palestinian participant in the negotiations around the Oslo Accords, expresses in this interview with Zeev Sternhell his hope - his illusions - that Zionists may comply with international law.
- Quotation from Arieh Biro “There was no choice but to kill them. This is not such a big deal” — Aug. 21 1995
Former Israeli Brigadier General, talking about the massacres of the 1956 Sinai War.
- Quotation from Henry Kissinger “The first step should be to throw out television, a la South Africa” — Jan. 31 1988
U.S. Secretary of State from 1973 to 1977 then influential consultant, talking about the 1st Palestinian Intifada, according to a memo whose content has not been denied by the person concerned; translating the extremism of organized American Zionism.
- Quotation from Menachem Begin “In your country there are many cities with biblical names” — Jul. 19 1977
In his first meeting with US President Jimmy Carter at the White House, exploiting the relationship with Christian Zionism and biblical religious roots.
- Quotation from Yehoshafat Harkabi “Our demands … must involve such conditions as to ensure that the enemy rejects them” — Nov. 2 1973
Former head of military intelligence, explaining that for Israel, negotiating is tantamount to pushing to surrender.
- Quotation from Chaim Herzog “For the Jews of this land there cannot be any partner” — 1972
Nine years before his election as President of Israel, summarizes Israeli diplomacy.
- Quotation from Golda Meir “This country exists as the fulfillment of a promise made by God Himself” — Oct. 15 1971
Prime Minister at the time, Golda Meir, although an atheist, makes her religion when it comes to justifying Israel.
- Quotation from Bertrand Russell “No people anywhere in the world would accept being expelled en masse from their own country” — Jan. 31 1970
Message to the International Conference of Parliamentarians in Cairo (Feb. 70), written just before his death (excerpt).
- Quotation from Abba Eban “If the General Assembly were to vote by 121 votes to 1 ... Israel would refuse to comply” — June 19 1967
Israeli Minister of Foreign Affairs, repeating Zionism's contempt for the application of international law.
- Quotation from Martin Buber “The majority of Jewish people preferred to learn from Hitler rather than from us” — June 2 1958
In front of a Jewish audience in New York (while propagating the myth of the 'return to Palestine').
- Quotation from Moshe Sharett “And above all—let us hope for a new war with the Arab countries” — May 26 1955
Minister for Foreign Affairs 1948-1956, and Prime Minister 1954-1956, commenting on Moshe Dayan's words on the desire for a new war.
- Quotation from Moshe Sharett “The long chain of false incidents and hostilities we have invented” — Dec. 22 1954
Moderate" Prime Minister, in his newspaper, following the hijacking of a civilian plane by Israel.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “Let me first tell you one thing: it doesn't matter what the world says about Israel” — 1953
Addressing Ariel Sharon, who had just killed 69 Palestinian civilians in Kibya in 1953 by locking them up and blowing up their homes; as reported by Sharon.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “We do not fit the general pattern of humanity” — 1950
In a speech in 1950 exalting the exceptionalism of the "Jewish people”.
- Quotation from Walter Eytan “My main purpose was to begin to undermine the protocol of 12 May” — June 13 1949
Co-Director General of the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs, explaining in June 1949 the deception to get Israel admitted to the UN.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “War will also bring in its wake a great change in the distribution of the Arab population” — Apr. 6 1948
Speaking to the Zionist Action Committee, said that the war and the depopulation of the Palestinians will not stop at the borders of the partition plan.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “Every school child knows that there is no such thing in history as a final arrangement” — Dec. 3 1947
Writes in his diary, four days after the 1947 UN partition plan and its "acceptance" by Israel.
- Quotation from Walter [Lord Moyne] Guinness “Racial domination by these newcomers over the original inhabitants” — June 9 1942
Expressing in the British House of Lords his hostility to the Zionist project. This hostility led to his assassination in Cairo on 6 November 1944 by two Lehi terrorists. The bodies of the two assassins are now buried at the "Monument of Heroes" in Jerusalem.
- Quotation from Albert Einstein “Should the Jews not learn to live in peace .. , the struggle against them will follow” — Nov. 25 1929
In a letter to Chaim Weizmann, takes the opposite view of the objectives of real Zionism.
- Quotation from Collectif “The non-Jewish population … nearly nine tenths ...are emphatically against the entire Zionist program” — Aug. 29 1919
Report of the American King-Crane Commission of 1919 in Palestine (published in 1922).
- Quotation from Harry
Sacher “But if ... democracy were to be applied ..., the majority that would rule would be the arab majority” — 1919
British Zionist leader, in an article for the Zionist Organization, in response to Woodrow Wilson's desire for democracy in war treaties.