Superiority / Jewish difference
- Quotation from Benyamin Netanyahu “The weak crumble, are slaughtered and are erased from history” — Aug. 29 2018
During a renaming ceremony for the Shimon Peres Negev Nuclear Research Center.
- Quotation from Benyamin Netanyahu “All civilian casualties are unintended by us but actually intended by Hamas” — Jul. 20 2014
In an interview on CNN with Wolf Biltzer, developing with maximum cynicism that Hamas is responsible for Palestinian civilian deaths.
- Quotation from Moshe Yaalon “The soldier didn't know he was shooting at a Jew” — Dec. 30 2003
IDF Chief of Staff, in response to Knesset members about a Jewish Israeli wounded by the army.
- Quotation from Ariel Sharon “The spirit, and that is what will be decisive in the war in which we find ourselves” — June 23 2002
Appealing to Nationalist Mysticism in an Address to the Jewish Agency, Jerusalem.
- Quotation from Martin Van Creveld “We have the capability to take the world down with us” — Apr. 27 2002
Military historian and professor at the University of Jerusalem, in an interview designed to "get the message out" about the Israeli nuclear threat, officially denied, should any state challenge ethnic cleansing.
- Quotation from Moshe
Katsav “It seems as if … there are people who do not belong to our continent” — May 10 2001
President of Israel originating from Iran.
- Quotation from Ariel Sharon “No one has the right to put the Jewish people and the State of Israel on trial” — Mar. 25 2001
On Israeli radio, criticizing the coming of the Mitchell Commission, which he calls a "historical error".
- Quotation from Ehud Barak “We still live in a modern and prosperous villa in the middle of the jungle” — Feb. 11 1996
Then Foreign Minister Ehud Barak, addressing the American Zionists by recycling a colonial metaphor to justify Israel's violence.
- Quotation from Ariel Sharon “I want the Arabs to see Jewish lights every night 500 meters from them” — 1980
Passing by helicopter over the Netzarim settlement in the Gaza Strip.
- Quotation from Menachem Begin “The Jewish People … their lot and future are not dependent on a political meeting” — Jul. 17 1977
During a meeting with Loubavitch Rabbi Schneerson in New York City before his meeting with Jeremy Carter.
- Quotation from Abba Eban “The Arabs never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity” — Dec. 1973
These remarks were made by Abba Eban in the aftermath of the Geneva talks that followed the Yom Kippur War.
- Quotation from Abba Eban “Our object should be to infuse them with an Occidental spirit” — 1969
Then Minister of Foreign Affairs of Israel, expressing his racist views towards Mizrahi Jewish immigrants (and Arabs in general).
- Quotation from David
Ben Gurion “We are in duty bound to fight against the spirit of the Levant” — Oct. 5 1965
Interviewed by Robert Moskin of Look Magazine, Ben Gurion expresses his absolute contempt for the Mizrahi Jews.
- Quotation from Moshe Dayan “We should transform the Bedouins into an urban proletariat” — 1963
Then Minister of Agriculture, imagining the fate of the Bedouins in Haaretz.
- Quotation from Martin Buber “The power to heal our people of their murderous sickness of causeless hatred” — Jan. 1961
Famous philosopher who was a supporter of a binational state, in the magazine Ner of the binationalist group Ichud (Unity).
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “It lacks the most basic and primary concepts of civilization” — Nov. 27 1950
Referring to Yemeni Jews in a letter to the first Israeli Chief of Staff, Yigael Yadin.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “Le rassemblement des exilés (sic) nous apporte de la populace” — Apr. 1950
At a meeting of the army high command, explaining that the Jewish 'rabble' must be 'rebuilt'.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “We do not fit the general pattern of humanity” — 1950
In a speech in 1950 exalting the exceptionalism of the "Jewish people”.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “Our supreme quality, our intellectual and moral advantage” — 1950
In a speech to young Israelis.
- Quotation from Winston Churchill “I do not admit that the dog in the manger has the final right to the manger” — Mar. 12 1937
In a testimony before the Peel Commission on Palestine, reveals the racist and "white supremacist" basis of his support for the Zionist project (the testimony was only published in 1982).
- Quotation from Mordechai Ben Hillel Ha Cohen “There is not in Palestine any other part that can compete with us culturally” — Aug. 8 1935
Zionist journalist, co-founder of Tel Aviv, expressing his contempt for the Palestinians.
- Quotation from Aharon David Gordon “Such creations, or even the creation of the Bible alone, give us a perpetual right” — 1921
Influential member of the Zionist labor movement, in a public letter.
- Quotation from Chaim Weizmann “We will establish ourselves in Palestine whether you like it or not” — 1920
In a speech to non-Zionist Jews entitled "On the Beauty of the Jewish Revival", he said.
- Quotation from Chaim Weizmann “The issue known as the Arab problem in Palestine will be of merely local character” — 1920
Speaking of an "Arab problem" in a letter to Lord Balfour.
- Quotation from Abraham Yitzhak Kook “The difference between the Jewish soul and that of all the nations is greater” — 1920
Ashkenazi Chief Rabbi of Palestine (1919-1935), inspirer of today's religious Zionism, in his book Orot (Lights).
- Quotation from Aharon David Gordon “Our country ...has remained desolate, poorer than other civilized countries and empty” — 1920
Zionist ideologue, taking up the colonialist discourse on the "Terra Nullius" to conquer.
- Quotation from Chaim Weizmann “Should Palestine fall within the British sphere of influence ... we could have … a million Jews” — Nov. 12 1914
In a letter to C.S. Scott, publisher of the Manchester Guardian.
- Quotation from Vladimir Jabotinsky “A preservation of national integrity is impossible except by a preservation of racial purity” — June 1904
Founder of the "revisionist movement", ideological ancestor of the Israeli "right", tutelary figure of the Likud, celebrated in many streets and avenues in Israel. Writing in a Russian publication, he glorifies "ethnic" segregation and a racialist vision of humanity and the "Jewish people".
- Quotation from Max Nordau “More industrious and more able than the average European, not to speak of the inert Asiatic” — Aug. 29 1897
Reactionary and elitist thinker, co-organizer of the first Zionist congress in Basel, in a typical racist discourse.