Quotation from Winston Churchill “I do not admit that the dog in the manger has the final right to the manger” — Mar. 12 1937
In a testimony before the Peel Commission on Palestine, reveals the racist and "white supremacist" basis of his support for the Zionist project (the testimony was only published in 1982).
- Churchill, Winston (1874-1965) ( 3 quotations )
- Zionism advocated by Protestants ( 15 quotations )
- Superiority / Jewish difference ( 35 quotations )
- Superiority / race difference ( 19 quotations )
- Anti-Arab "secular" racism ( 52 quotations )
" I do not admit that the dog in the manger has the final right to the manger, even though he may have lain there for a very long time. I do not admit that right. I do not admit, for instance, that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America, or the black people of Australia. I do not admit that a wrong has been done to those people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher grade race, or, at any rate, a more worldly-wise race, to put it that way, has come in and taken their place. "
Martin Gilbert “Winston S. Churchill Companion Volume 5, Part 3: The Coming of War, 1936-1939”, Houghton Mifflin, 1982, pp. 608, 616.
#C160 Report a problem