Palestinians are at home elsewhere...
- Quotation from Gila Gamliel “I disagree with the word occupation” — Jul. 30 2013
Minister for Senior Citizens.
- Quotation from Binyamin Elon “Make their life so bitter that they will transfer themselves willingly” — 2003
Minister (Moledet Party) in the Sharon Government.
- Quotation from Rehavam Zeevi “Zionism is in essence the Zionism of transfer” — 1987
Israeli general and founder of the Moledet party, great advocate of the "transfer", killed by the Palestinian PFLP in 2001.
- Quotation from Avraham Yehoshua “You will remain a minority, as the Basques are in Spain” — Nov. 1985
Israeli novelist, laying the Palestinians the equation accept your minority status or leave.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Rabin “Conditions which would attract natural and voluntary migration of the refugees” — Mar. 16 1983
Explaining his method of ethnically cleansing the occupied territories without the world shouting.
- Quotation from Golda Eshkol Meir “My soul yearns for the dowry, and to let someone else take the bride” — Sep. 1967
In a dialogue with Levy Eshkol a year and a half before she succeeded him as Prime Minister, exposes the problem of coming to seize the Palestinian territories, but without Palestinians.
- Quotation from Levi Eshkol “We’d send all the Arabs out to Brazil” — June 15 1967
Then Prime Minister, during an inter-ministerial meeting.
- Quotation from Bob Boothby “Resettlement of the Arab population … This should, have been carried out ... by the British” — Jan. 14 1964
President of the Anglo-Israeli Association, referring to the development and consequences of the 1917 Balfour Declaration.
- Quotation from Collectif “There must be as few Arabs on as few lands as possible” — Dec. 26 1949
Text of the (Israeli) Refugee Resettlement Agency about the Palestinians who remained on the soil of Palestine, now Israel.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Tabenkin “Our aim is the entire Land of Israel on both banks of the Jordan” — Mar. 1944
One of the founders of the kibbutz movement, summarizing the imperial objective.
- Quotation from Vladimir Jabotinsky “There is no choice: the Arabs must make room for the Jews in Eretz Yisrael” — Nov. 9 1939
A Zionist leader with a fascist leaning, for a long time opposed to the idea of the necessity and even usefulness of a transfer, even if not forced. At the end of the 1930s his views changed. In the notes of a meeting with Shlomo Klinger, a member of the presidency of the New Zionist Organization, he writes.
- Quotation from Menahem Ussishkin “To take a part of the Arabs and transfer and settle them … is as moral as can be” — June 12 1938
Head of the Executive Committee of the World Zionist Organization, at a meeting of the Jewish Agency's executive committee, advocates that the British should proceed with the expulsion of 60,000 Palestinian families.
- Quotation from Yosef Baratz “Isn’t it evacuation which has been continuing our work in the country for the last 40-50 years?” — Aug. 8 1937
Leader of the Mapaï party, criticizing the reservations of the delegates of Hachomer Hatza'ir to the "transfer" of Palestinians.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “The transfer of population is what makes possible a comprehensive settlement program” — Aug. 7 1937
During a debate in the Zionist Assembly during the Peel Commission debates (English text completed with partial citations).
- Quotation from Moshe Sharett “The memorandum that we had submitted ...(for the) transfer of the Arabs … to Transjordan” — June 12 1937
Relating a dinner with the American Consul General in Jerusalem George Wadsworth.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “Why is it forbidden to transfer an Arab from the Hebron area to Transjordan” — Nov. 1 1936
During a meeting preceding the Peel Commission, proposing a transfer of Palestinians to the Transjordan (considered as part of Israel's Lands).
- Quotation from Menahem Ussishkin “I will make sure that we will be the landlords of this land” — May 19 1936
Delegate of Moscow to the first Zionist Congress, President of the KKL/JNF (Jewish National Fund).
- Quotation from Moshe Beilinson “In Syria, in Iraq, in the Arabian Peninsula lies the homeland of the Arab people” — Dec. 4 1929
Writer, journalist and spokesperson for Ben Gurion's Labour Party, writes.
- Quotation from Israel Zangwill “There is no Arab people … there is at best an Arab encampment” — 1920
After having popularized Shaftesbury's formula on "the land without people", he participates in the alternative fairy tale, Palestinians are passing nomads.
- Quotation from Israel Zangwill “And therefore we must generally persuade them to 'trek'” — 1920
Having returned from the failure of his territorialist option, he found himself in the general racist current.
- Quotation from Israel Zangwill “They have given nothing to Palestine and are not entitled to the rules of democracy” — 1919
At a public meeting, talking about Palestinian Arabs.
- Quotation from Leo Motzkin “It does not require too much money to resettle a Palestinian village on another land” — 1917
Zionist leader between the 1st Congress in Basel and the Haavara Agreements with the Nazis in 1933, early follower of the "transfer" of the Palestinians.
- Quotation from Israel Zangwill “A different place must be found either for the Jews or for their neighbours” — 1916
Jewish writer from Great Britain and spokesman of the Zionist movement, which he left in 1905, speaking to Zeev Jabotinsky in 1916.
- Quotation from Moshe Smilansky “It is very simple. We'll harass them until they get out” — 1891
Member of the first wave of colonization in Palestine, reporting a dialogue between two settlers of the "Lovers of Zion" (Hovevie Tzion) in 1891.