Zionism and its army
- Quotation from Gilad Erdan “Was it so boring … that this video needs to receive such exposure” — Apr. 10 2018
Minister of the "Ministry of Strategic Affairs", in charge of slander and repression against the BDS movement, about a video showing Israeli snipers rejoicing over the killings and mutilations they commit at the border of the Gaza Strip.
- Quotation from Ram Yavne “The radical axis headed by Iran is more risky than the global jihad one” — May 22 2017
Brigadier General head of the army's Strategic Division, in response to journalist Bryan Bender about Israeli support to al-Qaeda and Daech.
- Quotation from Ayelet Shaked “Do you hope he'll be pounding the Arabs hard with bombs? Laughter "Yes"” — Jan. 2012
Minister of Justice. On Channel 2, answering the question " " When your husband the pilot is at the controls of his plane, would you like him to violently bomb the Arabs?.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Pundak “We had to destroy them, otherwise we would have had Arabs here” — May 21 2004
Brigadier General, explaining 56 years after the events that it was nothing more than ethnic cleansing.
- Quotation from Uri Elitzur “What’s so horrifying about understanding that the entire Palestinian people is the enemy” — 2002
Chief of Staff, writer and close advisor to Netanyahu, spokesperson for the settlers, in a 2002 text with genocidal connotations proudly published in June 2014 by Ayelet Shaked shortly before she was appointed Minister of Justice.
- Quotation from Amos Oz “It will … be easier … to break the backbone of a tiny, demilitarized Palestinian entity” — Oct. 3 1993
Expressing its agreement for a "very small demilitarized entity" that will be easy to break if the Palestinians are not satisfied with it.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Rabin “Break their bones” — Jan. 1988
Former General turned Minister of Defense, gives informal instructions to army commanders about young Palestinian stone-throwers.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Rabin “The Yom Kippur war was not fought … to threaten the existence of Israel” — 1988
Rabin indicates the limited objectives of the Yom Kippur War of 1973.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Rabin “5,600 are currently in prison. Are these trivial numbers” — 1988
During an election debate in 1988, showing the general's shell under the politician's tie.
- Quotation from Yeshayahu Leibowitz “The state of Israel today is neither a democracy nor a state abiding by the rule of law” — 1988
Israeli Orthodox scientist, moralist and historian, in an article entitled "Forty years later”.
- Quotation from Moshe Dayan “Knew in advance that the Syrians would start to shoot” — 1981
Explains in 1976 to a young journalist, Rami Tal, the technique for provoking violent "reprisals" before 1967 following a response to graduated provocations.
- Quotation from Mordechai Gur “Q—Without ... distinctions between civilians and non-civilians? A—What distinction?” — May 10 1978
General, Chief of Staff of the Army from 1974 to 1978, justifying state terrorism without hesitation.
- Quotation from Menachem Begin “If he gets the chance, he'll surround the Knesset with his tanks” — 1977
Speaking of his damned soul Ariel Sharon.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “If I were an Arab leader I would never make terms with Israel” — 1956
Conversation with Nahum Goldmann.
- Quotation from Hannah Arendt “The land that would come into being would be something quite other than the dream of world Jewry” — May 1 1948
Hostile to territorial Zionism, warns that after the Arab-Israeli War...