Zionism and its army
- Quotation from Gilad Erdan “Was it so boring … that this video needs to receive such exposure” — Apr. 10 2018
Minister of the "Ministry of Strategic Affairs", in charge of slander and repression against the BDS movement, about a video showing Israeli snipers rejoicing over the killings and mutilations they commit at the border of the Gaza Strip.
- Quotation from Ram Yavne “The radical axis headed by Iran is more risky than the global jihad one” — May 22 2017
Brigadier General head of the army's Strategic Division, in response to journalist Bryan Bender about Israeli support to al-Qaeda and Daech.
- Quotation from Uri Elitzur “What’s so horrifying about understanding that the entire Palestinian people is the enemy” — June 30 2014
Chief of Staff, writer and close advisor to Netanyahu, spokesperson for the settlers, in a 2002 text with genocidal connotations proudly published in June 2014 by Ayelet Shaked shortly before she was appointed Minister of Justice.
- Quotation from Ayelet Shaked “Do you hope he'll be pounding the Arabs hard with bombs? Laughter "Yes"” — Jan. 2012
Minister of Justice. On Channel 2, answering the question " " When your husband the pilot is at the controls of his plane, would you like him to violently bomb the Arabs?.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Pundak “We had to destroy them, otherwise we would have had Arabs here” — May 21 2004
Brigadier General, explaining 56 years after the events that it was nothing more than ethnic cleansing.
- Quotation from Amos Oz “It will … be easier … to break the backbone of a tiny, demilitarized Palestinian entity” — Oct. 3 1993
Expressing its agreement for a "very small demilitarized entity" that will be easy to break if the Palestinians are not satisfied with it.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Rabin “Break their bones” — Jan. 1988
Former General turned Minister of Defense, gives informal instructions to army commanders about young Palestinian stone-throwers.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Rabin “The Yom Kippur war was not fought … to threaten the existence of Israel” — 1988
Rabin indicates the limited objectives of the Yom Kippur War of 1973.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Rabin “5,600 are currently in prison. Are these trivial numbers” — 1988
During an election debate in 1988, showing the general's shell under the politician's tie.
- Quotation from Yeshayahu Leibowitz “The state of Israel today is neither a democracy nor a state abiding by the rule of law” — 1988
Israeli Orthodox scientist, moralist and historian, in an article entitled "Forty years later”.
- Quotation from Menachem Begin “There were retaliatory actions against civilian populations” — Aug. 4 1981
Then Prime Minister, in order to "justify" the atrocities committed in Beirut, explained that before him the Labour Party had also targeted the civilian population.
- Quotation from Abba Eban “Israel wantonly inflicting every possible measure of death” — June 16 1981
Former Israeli ambassador to the UN and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Eban outbids Menachem Begin in qualifying Israel's genocidal acts.
- Quotation from Moshe Dayan “Knew in advance that the Syrians would start to shoot” — 1981
Explains in 1976 to a young journalist, Rami Tal, the technique for provoking violent "reprisals" before 1967 following a response to graduated provocations.
- Quotation from Mordechai Gur “Q—Without ... distinctions between civilians and non-civilians? A—What distinction?” — May 10 1978
General, Chief of Staff of the Army from 1974 to 1978, justifying state terrorism without hesitation.
- Quotation from Menachem Begin “If he gets the chance, he'll surround the Knesset with his tanks” — 1977
Speaking of his damned soul Ariel Sharon.
- Quotation from Moshe Dayan “Serious help means killing Egyptians” — June 1956
Moshe Dayan, addressing Ben Gurion before the Suez expedition.
- Quotation from Moshe Dayan “To be willing and armed, strong and unyielding” — Apr. 29 1956
Moshe Dayan, then Chief of Staff, speaks at the funeral of the soldier King Rotberg. Without denying the injustice perceived by the Palestinians, he updates Jabotinsky's speech on the "Iron Wall" to be maintained indefinitely to preserve Zionist domination.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “If I were an Arab leader I would never make terms with Israel” — 1956
Conversation with Nahum Goldmann.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “It is worthwhile throwing away ... a million dollars” — Feb. 27 1954
Reacting with insults and a lesson in Zionist chutzpah to Moshe Sharett, Prime Minister for the past month, by pushing for the creation of a Maronite state in Lebanon, allied with Israel.
- Quotation from Hannah Arendt “The land that would come into being would be something quite other than the dream of world Jewry” — May 1 1948
Hostile to territorial Zionism, warns that after the Arab-Israeli War...