- Quotation from Donald Trump “And we moved the capital of Israel to Jerusalem. That’s for the evangelicals” — Aug. 18 2020
During the election campaign in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, marveling at the power of the early Zionists, the Christian Zionists.
- Quotation from Benyamin Netanyahu “Anti-Semitic edicts by the International Criminal Court” — Dec. 22 2019
In front of the Wailing Wall, in the presence of US Ambassador David Friedman, openly lying about the referral to the International Criminal Court.
- Quotation from Giora Redel “Hitler is one hundred percent correct in his ideology, except ...he's on the wrong side” — Apr. 2019
Rabbi, head of the religious military school Bnei David, in a recording broadcast by Israel Channel 13 News.
- Quotation from Benyamin Netanyahu “As long as Likud is in power ... we won't withdraw from land” — Mar. 15 2015
Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, meeting in Tel Aviv.
- Quotation from Benyamin Netanyahu “All civilian casualties are unintended by us but actually intended by Hamas” — Jul. 20 2014
In an interview on CNN with Wolf Biltzer, developing with maximum cynicism that Hamas is responsible for Palestinian civilian deaths.
- Quotation from Noam Perel “An army of avengers … that will not stop at 300 Philistine foreskins” — Jul. 2 2014
Rabbi of Jerusalem, Secretary General of the World Bnei Akiva, using the Bible as a guide for a call to slaughter.
- Quotation from Yariv Levin “A clear Israeli law will...show our insistence that we are a Jewish state” — Mar. 14 2014
Minister of Tourism and Public Security, anticipating the apartheid law of 2018.
- Quotation from Danny Danon “About the two-state solution... Today we’re not fighting it” — June 6 2013
Deputy Minister of Defence.
- Quotation from Ariel Atias “A national duty to prevent the spread of a population that … does not love Israel” — Jul. 2 2009
Member of the Religious Zionist Party Shah.
- Quotation from Michal Katorza “A large portion of JNF Parks are … where palestinian villages used to stand” — 2008
KKL/JNF leader in charge of park signage, recognizing the function of parks, well known to Palestinians.
- Quotation from Ehud Olmert “A Jewish state on part of the Land of Israel ...a binational state on all of the Land” — Jan. 1 2006
In his New Year's greetings, expressing a wish to avoid South African-style apartheid.
- Quotation from Yehiel Hazan “Arabs have been slaughtering and murdering Jews … It is something genetic” — Feb. 25 2004
Member of the Knesset, Likud.
- Quotation from Avi Primor “A process ... establishing a ‘Palestinian state’ limited to the Palestinian cities” — Sep. 18 2002
Vice President of Tel Aviv University, explaining Sharon's strategy.
- Quotation from Benyamin Netanyahu “America is something you can easily manoeuver and move in the right direction” — 2001
During a family's visit to the settlement of Ofra in 2001, Netanyahu explained that everything is allowed thanks to American support, how he stopped the Oslo Accords, and that the Palestinians must be crushed. The secretly taken video was not released until 2010.
- Quotation from Amos Oz “A state cannot be Jewish, just as a chair or a bus cannot be Jewish” — Oct. 1997
Israeli writer, writing in a phase of lucidity.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Rabin “5,600 are currently in prison. Are these trivial numbers” — 1988
During an election debate in 1988, showing the general's shell under the politician's tie.
- Quotation from Yehoshafat Harkabi “Any flaw in Israeli conduct … transformed into proof of the validity of anti-Semitism” — 1988
Director of Israeli Intelligence from 1955 to 1959, in a book published in Hebrew in 1986 and in English in 1988, explains that Israel's behavior gives rise to antisemitism.
- Quotation from Rafael Eitan “All the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged roaches” — Apr. 12 1983
Chief of Staff of the IDF (Israeli army), before the Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee. Not to be confused with the director of the Mossad of the same name.
- Quotation from Yehoshafat Harkabi “Any opposition … is attributed either to ignorance ...or to base motive they are anti-Semitic” — 1982
Former General Commander of Military Intelligence and Professor of Strategy at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Quotation from Rafael Eitan “All the Arabs are the same. They should all be finished off” — 1980
Chief of Staff of the Israeli army, making genocidal remarks during a meeting of the high command in Gaza in 1980.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “Any Jewish woman … does not bring … at least 4 children is shirking her duty to the nation” — 1972
In a book. Ben Gurion offered 100 lirot to every woman for the birth of her 10th child.
- Quotation from Charles De Gaulle “And these are met with a resistance which it in turn calls terrorism” — Nov. 27 1967
At a famous press conference.
- Quotation from Yigal Allon “A couple of … bombardments on Hebron and not a single 'Hebronite' would have remained” — Nov. 1967
Former commander of the Palmach, Deputy Prime Minister in 1967, he called for a new ethnic cleansing on the scale of the Nakba.
- Quotation from Moshe Sharett “And above all—let us hope for a new war with the Arab countries” — May 26 1955
Minister for Foreign Affairs 1948-1956, and Prime Minister 1954-1956, commenting on Moshe Dayan's words on the desire for a new war.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “Almost 40 percent non-Jews. Such a composition does not provide a stable basis for a Jewish state” — Dec. 30 1947
Speech to the Central Committee of Histadrut, expressing the Zionist "democratic" conception and the coming ethnic cleansing.
- Quotation from Martin
Buber “As many Jews as it is possible … but not in order to establish a majority against a minority” — 1944
Advocating colonization as intense as possible but against all likelihood, without "establishing a majority".
- Quotation from Berl Katznelson “Arabs will get equal rights ... only (if) a small minority of Arabs will remain” — June 12 1938
One of Mapai's top leaders comments on what would happen if the Peel Partition Plan is implemented.
- Quotation from Yosef Weitz “Advocate land presently held and cultivated by the Arabs and thus to release it for Jewish inhabitants” — Nov. 22 1937
KKL/JNF leader and Chair of the Transfer Committee, explaining that.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “Among ourselves there can be no debate about the integrity of the Land of Israel” — 1937
In a commentary on the Peel Commission's proposal, reported by Moshe Dayan, recalls that the goal of Zionism is the total colonization of Palestine.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “A comprehensive agreement is undoubtedly out of the question now” — June 9 1936
In a letter to the executive of the Jewish Agency.
- Quotation from Arthur Ruppin “Agreed with me that the Jews are not inferior but different” — Aug. 16 1933
Racist theorist of Zionism, writing in his diary.
- Quotation from Judah Magnes “A Jewish Home in Palestine built up on bayonets and oppression is not worth having” — Sep. 7 1929
First President of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, in a letter to Chaim Weizmann.
- Quotation from Hans Friedrich Karl Günther “A worthy and evident solution of the Jewish question lies in that separation” — 1927
Influential propagandist of Nazi "racial science" in a 1927 book. Günther had a friendly meeting with the Zionist leader Arthur Ruppin in 1933.
- Quotation from Vladimir Jabotinsky “An iron wall which the native population cannot breakthrough” — Nov. 4 1923
Leader of the so-called "revisionist" fascist movement, dotting the i's and crossing the t's on how to move forward with the colonization of settlements.
- Quotation from Israel Zangwill “Be prepared either to drive out by the sword the tribes in possession as our forefathers did” — 1921
Active member of the first Zionist congresses, in an autobiography that explains the reason for his break with Zionism in 1904.
- Quotation from Max Nordau “I suggested Helmstatte as a synonym for state” — 1920
Co-organizer of the first Zionist congress in Basel, explaining that as early as 1897, the term Heimstatte (National Home) had been chosen rather than Judenstaat (Jewish State) in order to make it less frightening.
- Quotation from Israel Zangwill “And therefore we must generally persuade them to 'trek'” — 1920
Having returned from the failure of his territorialist option, he found himself in the general racist current.
- Quotation from Arthur Balfour “A Body … long regarded as alien ..., which it was equally unable to expel or to absorb” — Sep. 20 1918
Speaking of Zionism, he states unvarnished that in his eyes the Jews constitute an insoluble problem for "Western civilization.
- Quotation from Israel Zangwill “A different place must be found either for the Jews or for their neighbours” — 1916
Jewish writer from Great Britain and spokesman of the Zionist movement, which he left in 1905, speaking to Zeev Jabotinsky in 1916.
- Quotation from Pinhas Rosen “An institute for the fumigation of Jewish vermin” — 1914
Became the first Minister of Justice of Israel, writing in 1914 that Palestine was (for Zionists) ...
- Quotation from Asher Ginsberg “And if this be the Messiah: I do not wish to see his coming” — 1913
Russian Jewish writer and philosopher, in a letter written in 1913.
- Quotation from Shukri Al-‘Asali “After having taken possession of the land they will expel the inhabitants” — May 18 1911
Damascus Deputy in the Ottoman Parliament, Kaymakam (Governor) of Nazareth.
- Quotation from Sulaymân
Al-Tâjî al-Farûqî “An omen of our future exile from our homeland and of our departure” — May 1911
Ramle's representative to the first Palestinian anti-Zionist party, in the newspaper Filastin.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Epstein “An entire nation, which has occupied it for hundreds of years and has never thought to leave it” — Sep. 16 1905
Writer and linguist established in Palestine in 1886, speaking during the 7th Zionist congress (2 versions).
- Quotation from Vladimir Jabotinsky “A preservation of national integrity is impossible except by a preservation of racial purity” — June 1904
Founder of the "revisionist movement", ideological ancestor of the Israeli "right", tutelary figure of the Likud, celebrated in many streets and avenues in Israel. Writing in a Russian publication, he glorifies "ethnic" segregation and a racialist vision of humanity and the "Jewish people".
- Quotation from Theodor Herzl “Area: from the Brook of Egypt to the Euphrates” — Oct. 14 1898
Endorsing the suggestion of his associate Max Bodenheimer, specifying for the limits of the State of the Jews.
- Quotation from Theodor Herzl “Anti-Semites will become our most dependable friends, the anti-Semitic countries our allies” — June 12 1895
Explaining the usefulness of allying oneself with the anti-Semites to carry out the Zionist project.
- Quotation from Theodor Herzl “Anti-Semitism has grown and continues to grow - and so do I ” — June 2 1895
On the first day of his diary.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “As fighting spread, the exodus was joined by bedouin and fellahin” — 1848
He himself indicates that the Palestinians were driven out in 1848 before the creation of Israel and the entry of Arab troops.