- Quotation from Moshe Feiglin “Gaza and its suburbs will be rebuilt as Israeli touristic and commercial sites” — Aug. 5 2014
Leader of Manhigut Yehudit (Jewish Leadership), an emanation of the Likud.
- Quotation from Danny Danon “Giving up most of Judea… the current Likud leadership will not accept that” — Sep. 18 2013
Minister of Science, Technology and Space.
- Quotation from Yariv Levin “At the end … whatever remains will be merely marginal appendage” — June 11 2013
Minister of Tourism and Relations with the Knesset, spokesman for the government coalition.
- Quotation from Ayelet Shaked “Do you hope he'll be pounding the Arabs hard with bombs? Laughter "Yes"” — Jan. 2012
Minister of Justice. On Channel 2, answering the question " " When your husband the pilot is at the controls of his plane, would you like him to violently bomb the Arabs?.
- Quotation from Desmond Tutu “Conditions we experienced in South Africa under the racist system of Apartheid” — Apr. 9 2010
South African Archbishop, in a letter to Emily Schaeffer for Berkeley students.
- Quotation from Eli Yishai “Even if they fire ... into the sea, we must … destroy 100 houses” — Feb. 2 2009
Then Deputy Prime Minister and deputy of the Shas religious party, openly advocating the escalation of violence.
- Quotation from Naftali Tamir “Asia ... Australia and Israel are not - we are basically the white race” — Oct. 13 2006
Israeli Ambassador to Australia, in an interview with the daily newspaper Haaretz.
- Quotation from Ovadia Yossef “Blacks will study the Torah? [God said] let’s bring a tsunami and drown them” — Jul. 2005
Sephardic Chief Rabbi of Israel, establishing a divine accounting during a Saturday evening sermon.
- Quotation from George W. Bush “Expect that any final status agreement will ...reflect these realities” — Apr. 14 2004
In an official letter to Ariel Sharon, expresses the agreement of the United States to endorse the results of colonization.
- Quotation from Ehud Olmert “D’une lutte contre ‘l’occupation’ … à une lutte pour un homme – une voix” — Nov. 13 2003
Member of the Sharon minister’s office, in an interview with Haaretz.
- Quotation from Edward Said “Full view of nightly TV audiences, has performed such miracles of detailed sadism” — Oct. 1 2002
Palestinian-American intellectual, making an observation whose deep roots he has also analyzed.
- Quotation from Moshe Shohat “Bedouins are a bloodthirsty people who commit polygamy” — 2001
Head of the "Educational Authority for Bedouins" created in 1981.
- Quotation from Ariel Sharon “Everything that's grabbed will be in our hands” — Nov. 15 1998
Ariel Sharon, then Minister of Foreign Affairs, at a meeting of the far-right Tsomet party.
- Quotation from Edward Said “Drop by drop tactic in which one or two houses are demolished daily” — Jul. 23 1998
A great Palestinian intellectual, opposed to the Oslo Accords, explaining the "originality" of daily ethnic cleansing in the Zionist way.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Ginsburg “Can you take the liver of (a) non-Jew? The Torah would probably permit that” — Apr. 26 1996
Originally from the USA, influential leader of one of the mystical currents of Judaism, the Derech Chaim movement.
- Quotation from Baruch Goldstein “Doctor Baruch Kapal Goldstein, blessed be the memory of the righteous and holy man” — Feb. 27 1994
Tombstone of Baruch Goldstein, who killed 29 people and wounded 125 in the al-Ibrahimi Mosque in Hebron / al-Khalil on February 25, 1994.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Rabin “Break their bones” — Jan. 1988
Former General turned Minister of Defense, gives informal instructions to army commanders about young Palestinian stone-throwers.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Rabin “Conditions which would attract natural and voluntary migration of the refugees” — Mar. 16 1983
Explaining his method of ethnically cleansing the occupied territories without the world shouting.
- Quotation from Menachem Begin “Believe me that the alternative is Treblinka” — June 5 1982
Ex-terrorist, Likud leader, Prime Minister, explaining to some of his ministers that Lebanon must be invaded.
- Quotation from Israel Koenig “Diluting existing Arab population concentrations” — Sep. 7 1976
From the Ministry of the Interior, in a report for Yitzhak Rabin on Galilee in which he advocates the internal colonization of Galilee.
- Quotation from Yeshayahu Leibowitz “Declarations to that effect have been … coloured statements or deliberate lies” — Nov. 30 1973
Historian and moralist, commenting on the situation after the Yom Kippur War, stating that Israel has never sought peace.
- Quotation from Chaim Herzog “For the Jews of this land there cannot be any partner” — 1972
Nine years before his election as President of Israel, summarizes Israeli diplomacy.
- Quotation from Bertrand Russell “Every expansion ...to discover how much more aggression the world will tolerate” — Jan. 31 1970
In his last message, read at the International Conference of Parliamentarians in Cairo.
- Quotation from Golda Meir “For me the supreme morality is the the jewish people has a right to exist” — 1969
In a Mapai meeting to support Israel's right to colonize the occupied territories.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Tabenkin “Assimilation is part of the destruction of Jews. A Jew who is destroyed will not assimilate” — 1965
Ideologist and leader of the secular kibbutz movement, expresses the idea that a dead Jew is better than an assimilated Jew.
- Quotation from Yosef Weitz “Given the massive immigration from the Orient … There are indeed grounds for anxiety” — Sep. 19 1950
Director of the KKL/JNF, expresses in his diary his racist fear of Oriental Jews.
- Quotation from Arthur Lourie “Convince the world that not all of these formerly lived in Israeli territory” — 1950
Personal secretary of Chaim Weizmann who became Consul General in New York, in a letter to Walter Eitan, Israeli Foreign Ministry, proposes to minimize the number of refugees.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Gruenbaum “By bringing Yemenites, 70% of whom are sick, we are doing no good” — Jul. 1949
Member of the Knesset, during the debate on the emigration of Yemeni Jews, in a speech mimicking the Nazi discourse on "lice-bitten Jews".
- Quotation from Yitzhak Rabin “Ben Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said, "Drive them out!"” — Jul. 12 1948
Commenting in his service book of July 12-13, 1948 on the way Ben Gurion gave the order to expel the Palestinians from Lydda.
- Quotation from Moshe Sharett “But they do not return. And this is our policy: they do not return” — June 16 1948
2nd "moderate" president of Israel.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “Concepts of ours and not ours ...lose their meaning during war” — Feb. 1948
Addressing the leaders of the Jewish National Fund in early February.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “Every school child knows that there is no such thing in history as a final arrangement” — Dec. 3 1947
Writes in his diary, four days after the 1947 UN partition plan and its "acceptance" by Israel.
- Quotation from Menachem Begin “Eretz Israel will be restored to the people of Israel. All of it. And for Ever” — Nov. 30 1947
Leader of the terrorist group Irgun (later Prime Minister), the day after the vote on UN Resolution 181.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “Consider … a Jewish state in a part ...while reaffirming our right to the whole of Palestine” — Jul. 8 1947
Before the UN commission (UNSCOP) that came to investigate in Palestine.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “Complete transfer without compulsion … is hardly imaginable” — Oct. 15 1941
In a memo titled "Contours of Zionist Politics", he wrote.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “For me, Zionist considerations take precedence over Jewish sentiments” — Sep. 11 1939
Speaking before the executive committee of Histadrut against the recruitment of Jews into the allied troops.
- Quotation from Vladimir Jabotinsky “Eliminate the Diaspora or the Diaspora will surely eliminate you” — Aug. 6 1938
Leader of the so-called "revisionist" Zionist movement and spiritual father of Likud, proposing Zionism as the only alternative to the Nazi danger (the slogan appears on one of the reception walls of the Jabotinsky Institute in Tel Aviv).
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “But I say on behalf of the Jews that the Bible is our Mandate” — Jan. 7 1937
Before the Peel Royal Commission.
- Quotation from Joachim Prinz “Assimilation to be replaced by a ...declaration of belonging to the Jewish nation and race” — 1934
An executive member of the German Zionist Federation, he left Germany for the USA in 1937 and took on the highest responsibilities in the world Zionist organizations.
- Quotation from Winston Churchill “British civil administration should have succeeded in such a short time in alienating the whole country” — Aug. 31 1920
Speaking of the unpopularity of the "mandate" attributed to the Europeans by the League, in a letter (not sent) to Lloyd George.
- Quotation from Asher Ginsberg “Better to die in the Exile than … if that land is considered the 'homeland' of the Arabs” — 1920
“National" writer of Russian origin, commenting on the proposals to make Palestine a large federation (with the Palestinians).
- Quotation from Chaim Weizmann “By Jewish immigration Palestine would ultimately become as Jewish as England is English” — Feb. 23 1919
To US Secretary of State Lansing at the Paris Peace Conference.
- Quotation from Harry
Sacher “But if ... democracy were to be applied ..., the majority that would rule would be the arab majority” — 1919
British Zionist leader, in an article for the Zionist Organization, in response to Woodrow Wilson's desire for democracy in war treaties.
- Quotation from Shmuel Tolkovsky “From us a minimally human approach could have been expected” — 1913
From the mochav of Rehovot, talking about the HaShomer militia.
- Quotation from Chaim Weizmann “Each country can absorb only a limited number of Jews, if she doesn’t want disorders” — Mar. 1912
Future President of the World Zionist Congress and then the first President of the State of Israel, in front of a Berlin audience.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Ben-Zvi “Contradiction should be resolved by relinquishing the socialist principle in favour of the national” — 1912
Future 2nd President of Israel, speaking about the left-wing split of the Poale Zion group, which supported the class struggle.
- Quotation from Theodor Herzl “At Basle I founded the Jewish State” — Sep. 3 1897
At the end of the first Zionist Congress in Basel.
- Quotation from Max Nordau “But there are Arabs in Palestine! I didn’t know that” — 1897
Reactionary and elitist thinker, organizer of the first Zionist Congresses, addressing Theodor Herzl.
- Quotation from Theodor Herzl “Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discretely” — June 12 1895
Herzl imagines the aftermath of the attribution of Palestine (by a great power) to the Zionist movement that he has not yet created...
- Quotation from Laurence Oliphant “Compelled to turn for the locality of the colony to Palestine, and for the colonists to the Jews” — 1880
Writer and politician, dedicating his book to "Her Royal Highness" Queen Victoria "as a token of deep gratitude for the sympathy and cordial interest shown by Her Royal Highness in the author's efforts to promote the Jewish settlement of Palestine ".