Never a Palestinian State!
- Quotation from Ofer Akunis “Our right to the land is eternal and irrevocable” — May 25 2015
Minister without portfolio, talking about the 'right' to a Land of Israel with undefined contours.
- Quotation from Tzipi Hotovely “This land is ours. All of it is ours. We did not come here to apologise for that” — May 21 2015
Deputy Foreign Minister of the Netanyahu government, in a speech to Israeli diplomats.
- Quotation from Benyamin Netanyahu “As long as Likud is in power ... we won't withdraw from land” — Mar. 15 2015
Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, meeting in Tel Aviv.
- Quotation from Benyamin Netanyahu “If you are reelected prime minister, there will be no Palestinian state? Indeed” — Mar. 15 2015
Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Benyamin Netanyahu (Head of Likud).
- Quotation from Ayelet Shaked “We should manage the conflict and not give up on any centimetre of land” — Feb. 3 2015
Minister of Justice of the Netanyahu government, in a pre-election discussion. In coded language, "perfection" is the expulsion of the Palestinians.
- Quotation from Moshe Feiglin “Gaza and its suburbs will be rebuilt as Israeli touristic and commercial sites” — Aug. 5 2014
Leader of Manhigut Yehudit (Jewish Leadership), an emanation of the Likud.
- Quotation from Benyamin Netanyahu “I think the Israeli people understand now what I always say” — Jul. 11 2014
At a press conference, made it clear that he could never under any circumstances approve a fully sovereign Palestinian state in the West Bank.
- Quotation from Uri Ariel “West of the Jordan River there will only be one state and that is the state of Israel” — Mar. 10 2014
Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, during a commemorative speech.
- Quotation from Ofer Akunis “I resolutely oppose … a Palestinian state in the place where our nation was born” — Mar. 8 2014
Minister of Science, Technology and Space (2019).
- Quotation from Ze'ev Elkin “The basic situation is that this territory belongs to us” — Oct. 24 2013
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs writing for a new periodical.
- Quotation from Danny Danon “Giving up most of Judea… the current Likud leadership will not accept that” — Sep. 18 2013
Minister of Science, Technology and Space.
- Quotation from Ofer Akunis “I will oppose any outline that includes two states” — Aug. 27 2013
Minister Without Portfolio.
- Quotation from Gila Gamliel “I disagree with the word occupation” — Jul. 30 2013
Minister for Senior Citizens.
- Quotation from Ze'ev Elkin “I certainly think a Palestinian state is no solution” — Jul. 29 2013
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs.
- Quotation from Uri Ariel “State clearly that there won't be a Palestinian state west of the Jordan River” — Jul. 11 2013
Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development (colonist, former Secretary of the Yesha Council), at a Yesha meeting.
- Quotation from Danny Danon “About the two-state solution... Today we’re not fighting it” — June 6 2013
Deputy Minister of Defence.
- Quotation from Ze'ev Elkin “We will try to apply sovereignty over the maximum” — Mar. 20 2013
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs.
- Quotation from Naftali Bennett “There is not going to be a Palestinian state within the tiny land of Israel” — Jan. 7 2013
Minister of Education, Jerusalem and Diaspora Affairs.
- Quotation from Tzipi Hotovely “We are opposed to a Palestinian state” — Dec. 31 2012
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Netanyahu government of 2015.
- Quotation from Tzipi Hotovely “We need to demand sovereignty over all parts of Judea and Samaria” — Jul. 12 2012
Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Netanyahu government in 2015.
- Quotation from Silvan Shalom “We are all against a Palestinian state” — May 18 2012
Interior Minister in charge of 'negotiations' with the Palestinians in 2015, talking to Likud activists in 2012.
- Quotation from Moshe Kahlon “We should annex all the territories that same day” — Apr. 28 2011
Minister of Finance, then Minister of Communications, at a meeting with Likud youth on what Israel should do if the Palestinians declare their independence.
- Quotation from Shlomo Ben Ami “If I were Palestinian I would have rejected Camp David, as well” — Feb. 14 2006
Former Minister of Foreign Affairs, chief negotiator at Camp David in 2000. In a debate with Norman Finkelstein on "Democracy Now".
- Quotation from Khaled Mechaal “Only after Israel recognises the right of the Palestinians” — Feb. 6 2006
Two months after Hamas won the Palestinian elections in the occupied territories, its leader indicated the possibility and conditions for a long-term truce with Israel. In the following months, Israel and its supporters ignored these efforts and stepped up the repression.
- Quotation from Ariel Sharon “This block will always remain a part of Israel” — Jul. 22 2005
During a visit to the illegal colony of Ariel.
- Quotation from Ariel Sharon “We are withdrawing from Gaza ...where there was no chance of establishing a Jewish majority” — June 30 2005
Speech at the "Cesarea 2005" conference, explaining the reasons for the redeployment out of Gaza.
- Quotation from Dov Weissglas “We have in our hands a first-ever American statement that they will be part of Israel” — Oct. 8 2004
Ariel Sharon's adviser, in an interview by Haaretz, explains in substance that the withdrawal from Gaza is the monkey's money for the USA to turn a blind eye to the colonization of the West Bank.
- Quotation from Dov Weissglas “This whole package called the Palestinian state ...has been removed from our agenda” — Oct. 6 2004
Advisor to Sharon, Ariel, in an interview with Haaretz.
- Quotation from Uzi Landau “That would be a fight to the death between us and the Palestinians” — Dec. 14 2001
Interior Minister in the Sharon government, member of the far-right Yisrael Beiteinu party.
- Quotation from Collectif “Rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river” — Jan. 1999
Platform of the Likud government, known as the "Likud Charter".
- Quotation from Shimon Peres “Jerusalem will not be on the negotiating table with the Palestinian” — Feb. 13 1996
Becoming Prime Minister after Yitzhak Rabin, explicitly locks Oslo agreements.
- Quotation from Benyamin Begin “The settlements … constitute an obstacle … to the estabishment of an Arab state” — 1991
Son of Menachem Begin, an important voice of Likud in 1991.
- Quotation from Auteur inconnu “They are brutal, wild, alien invaders” — Sep. 6 1989
In a televised speech, Yitzhak Shamir, a terrorist who was elected Prime Minister, pushed denialism to its extreme limit.
- Quotation from Menachem Begin “The Jewish People … their lot and future are not dependent on a political meeting” — Jul. 17 1977
During a meeting with Loubavitch Rabbi Schneerson in New York City before his meeting with Jeremy Carter.
- Quotation from Chaim Herzog “For the Jews of this land there cannot be any partner” — 1972
Nine years before his election as President of Israel, summarizes Israeli diplomacy.
- Quotation from Golda Meir “There were no such thing as Palestinians ...They did not exist” — June 15 1969
Prime Minister of Israel, the Palestinians have never existed.
- Quotation from Menachem Begin “If this is Palestine, then it belongs to a people who have lived here before” — 1969
In response to a question about 'recognition of the existence of a Palestinian people' at Kibbutz Mapam of Ein Haroresh.
- Quotation from Moshe Dayan “Let ... say that we don't have a solution and you will continue living like dogs” — Sep. 1967
Israeli Defense Minister, at a meeting of the Rafi (extremist wing of the Labor coalition), in response to Shimon Peres, about refugees in the occupied territories.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “Return to Zion and to the Bible is a supreme expression of the rebirth ...of the Jewish people” — 1950
In a writing showing his total identification between "spirituality" and nationalism.
- Quotation from Arthur Balfour “The Four Great Powers ... are committed to Zionism” — Aug. 11 1919
In a private memorandum to the British Cabinet dated August 11, 1919, expresses that the great powers do not care about the Palestinians - 90% of the population at the time - and that with help, Zionism will help solve the "Jewish problem".
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “I don’t know what Arab will agree that Palestine should belong to the Jews” — June 1919
Addressing the Va'ad Zmani (temporary executive body of the Yishuv), asserting the incompatibility of Zionism with its Arab environment, while denying that the land is Arabic.