Colonization: never more than breaks
- Quotation from Ze'ev Elkin “We will try to apply sovereignty over the maximum” — Mar. 20 2013
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs.
- Quotation from Shimon Peres “Zionism is a path, not an outcome” — Apr. 29 1998
Explaining in his own way that Zionism is a project that never comes to fruition.
- Quotation from Ariel Sharon “We’ll make them a pastrami sandwich … nobody, will be able to tear it apart” — 1973
In response, in 1973, to journalist Winston Churchill, grandson of the Prime Minister, asking him what to do with the Palestinians.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “We would not have taken on this war merely for the purpose of enjoying this tiny state” — Aug. 16 1948
Develops his visions in an interview with Times Magazine (read in full!).
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “We shall abolish partition and expand to the whole of Palestine” — 1938
In a note to the Jewish Agency.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “We must expel Arabs and take their place” — Oct. 5 1937
Letter to his son Amos.