Quotation from Ariel Sharon “We’ll make them a pastrami sandwich … nobody, will be able to tear it apart” — 1973
In response, in 1973, to journalist Winston Churchill, grandson of the Prime Minister, asking him what to do with the Palestinians.
- Sharon, Ariel (1928-2014) ( 16 quotations )
- No Zionism without colonialist protectors ( 38 quotations )
- Colonization: never more than breaks ( 55 quotations )
- Ethnic cleansing through violence ( 122 quotations )
- State terrorism after 1948 ( 42 quotations )
" We’ll make them a pastrami sandwich. We’ll insert a strip of jewish settlements in between the Palestinians, and than another strip of jewish settlements right across the West Bank, so that in 25 years, neither the United Nations nor the USA, nobody, will be able to tear it apart. "
Cited by W. Churchill at the National Press Club of October 10 2001.
#C446 Report a problem