Antisemitism is eternal
- Quotation from Benyamin Netanyahu “We see the leaders in Gaza calling for the killing of all Jews around the world” — Jul. 6 2016
At a press conference in Kigali with Paul Kagame, where he replays the false propaganda about a new Jewish genocide.
- Quotation from Amos Oz “You have two peoples with their backs against the wall” — Mar. 1 2002
Taking up the classic Zionist comparison between Palestinians and Nazis, for 1948 and the present.
- Quotation from Yehoshafat Harkabi “Any flaw in Israeli conduct … transformed into proof of the validity of anti-Semitism” — 1988
Director of Israeli Intelligence from 1955 to 1959, in a book published in Hebrew in 1986 and in English in 1988, explains that Israel's behavior gives rise to antisemitism.
- Quotation from Amos Oz “Victimhood entitles its owners to a moral exemption” — 1987
In a collection of essays. He ironically mocks Menachem Begin and his justifications for the invasion of Lebanon in 1982.
- Quotation from Menachem Begin “Believe me that the alternative is Treblinka” — June 5 1982
Ex-terrorist, Likud leader, Prime Minister, explaining to some of his ministers that Lebanon must be invaded.
- Quotation from Yehoshafat Harkabi “Any opposition … is attributed either to ignorance ...or to base motive they are anti-Semitic” — 1982
Former General Commander of Military Intelligence and Professor of Strategy at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Quotation from Vladimir Jabotinsky “Eliminate the Diaspora or the Diaspora will surely eliminate you” — Aug. 6 1938
Leader of the so-called "revisionist" Zionist movement and spiritual father of Likud, proposing Zionism as the only alternative to the Nazi danger (the slogan appears on one of the reception walls of the Jabotinsky Institute in Tel Aviv).
- Quotation from Joachim Prinz “Honest relationship of loyalty between a group-conscious Jewry and the German state” — June 21 1933
An executive member of the German Zionist Federation, he left Germany for the USA in 1937 and took on the highest responsibilities in the world Zionist organizations.
- Quotation from Albert Einstein “Should the Jews not learn to live in peace .. , the struggle against them will follow” — Nov. 25 1929
In a letter to Chaim Weizmann, takes the opposite view of the objectives of real Zionism.
- Quotation from Martin Buber “Reject with abhorrence the methods of nationalistic domination” — Sep. 1 1921
At the 12th Zionist Congress in Karlovy Vary (Karlsbad), accepting all the beginnings of Zionism but recoiling from its consequences, he rejected with horror the methods of nationalist domination from which he himself had suffered.
- Quotation from Jacob Klatzkin “Whoever calls the foreign land his Fatherland is a traitor to the Jewish people” — 1921
Editor-in-chief from 1909 to 1911 of Die Welt , the official organ of German Zionism.
- Quotation from Albert Einstein “This instinctive feeling of lack of kinship is referable to the law of the conservation of energy” — 1920
Alas, showing his agreement - tinged with racialism - with a postulate of Zionism, the 'inevitability' of the separation of the Jews from the nations as a whole.
- Quotation from Arthur Balfour “A Body … long regarded as alien ..., which it was equally unable to expel or to absorb” — Sep. 20 1918
Speaking of Zionism, he states unvarnished that in his eyes the Jews constitute an insoluble problem for "Western civilization.
- Quotation from Moshe Smilansky “We are dealing here with a semi-savage people, which has extremely primitive concepts” — 1914
Activist settler, presented as a supporter of an agreement with the Palestinians, revealing his deep racism.
- Quotation from Chaim Weizmann “Each country can absorb only a limited number of Jews, if she doesn’t want disorders” — Mar. 1912
Future President of the World Zionist Congress and then the first President of the State of Israel, in front of a Berlin audience.
- Quotation from Theodor Herzl “The unfortunate Jews are now carrying the seeds of Anti-Semitism into England” — Feb. 14 1896
Developing the thesis, taken up by all Zionists, of an inevitable anti-Semitism due to the Jews of Eastern Europe.
- Quotation from Leo Pinsker “Judeophobia is a psychic aberration ...transmitted for two thousand years it is incurable” — 1882
German-speaking Polish Jewish doctor, supporter of integration and then of the Zionist idea, exposing anti-Semitism as a hereditary defect.
- Quotation from Moses Hess “The Jewish race is a basic one and reproduces itself in its integrity” — 1862
Considered as the first Jewish political Zionist, claims the existence of an "indelible" racial difference.