Biblical myths of conquest as a history book
- Quotation from Ofer Akunis “Our right to the land is eternal and irrevocable” — May 25 2015
Minister without portfolio, talking about the 'right' to a Land of Israel with undefined contours.
- Quotation from Ariel Sharon “The Oslo agreement … for the Palestinians, is the only agreement they possess” — May 3 1998
Speaking at the WINEP symposium in Washington.
- Quotation from Menachem Begin “In your country there are many cities with biblical names” — Jul. 19 1977
In his first meeting with US President Jimmy Carter at the White House, exploiting the relationship with Christian Zionism and biblical religious roots.
- Quotation from Chaim Herzog “For the Jews of this land there cannot be any partner” — 1972
Nine years before his election as President of Israel, summarizes Israeli diplomacy.
- Quotation from Golda Meir “This country exists as the fulfillment of a promise made by God Himself” — Oct. 15 1971
Prime Minister at the time, Golda Meir, although an atheist, makes her religion when it comes to justifying Israel.
- Quotation from Moshe Dayan “If one considers oneself as the people of the Bible, one should possess the Biblical lands” — Aug. 10 1967
In a statement reported by the Jerusalem Post, caressing the Zionist dream of "keeping everything" after the Six Day War.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “Return to Zion and to the Bible is a supreme expression of the rebirth ...of the Jewish people” — 1950
In a writing showing his total identification between "spirituality" and nationalism.
- Quotation from Arthur Koestler “One nation solemnly promised to a second nation the country of a third” — 1949
Writer, commenting on the "extravagance" of the Balfour Declaration of 1917 (extravagance approved by Koestler).
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “Our aim is to smash Lebanon, Trans-Jordan, and Syria” — May 24 1948
In his personal notes. More drunk with power than ever after a meeting with his counsellors, he is already anticipating 1967.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “But I say on behalf of the Jews that the Bible is our Mandate” — Jan. 7 1937
Before the Peel Royal Commission.
- Quotation from Arthur Balfour “The Four Great Powers ... are committed to Zionism” — Aug. 11 1919
In a private memorandum to the British Cabinet dated August 11, 1919, expresses that the great powers do not care about the Palestinians - 90% of the population at the time - and that with help, Zionism will help solve the "Jewish problem".
- Quotation from John Lawson Stoddard “You are a people without a country; there is a country without a people. Be united” — 1897
American traveler and popular writer, Christian Zionist, author after Lord Shaftesbury, of the formula "a land without people for a people without land".