The objective is not to cohabitate
- Quotation from Bezalel Smotrich “Who loves those who love him and hates those who hate him – doesn’t turn the other cheek” — Mar. 6 2017
Vice-President of the Israeli Parliament, explaining the "substance" of the draft fundamental law "Israel, Nation State of the Jewish People".
- Quotation from Edward Said “Drop by drop tactic in which one or two houses are demolished daily” — Jul. 23 1998
A great Palestinian intellectual, opposed to the Oslo Accords, explaining the "originality" of daily ethnic cleansing in the Zionist way.
- Quotation from Amos Oz “A state cannot be Jewish, just as a chair or a bus cannot be Jewish” — Oct. 1997
Israeli writer, writing in a phase of lucidity.
- Quotation from Yoram
Ben Porath “There is no Zionism ...without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands” — Jul. 14 1972
President of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, has the authority to recall what Zionism is all about.
- Quotation from David HaCohen “Attack Jewish housewives in the markets and smash the Arab eggs they had bought” — Nov. 15 1969
Leader of the Mapai ("socialist" party), in a speech to the Mapai secretariat, referring to his student years in London (1919-1922) (reconstructed text).
- Quotation from Levi Eshkol “We’d send all the Arabs out to Brazil” — June 15 1967
Then Prime Minister, during an inter-ministerial meeting.
- Quotation from Uri Lubrani “Were there no Arab students, perhaps it would be better” — Apr. 4 1961
Ben Gurion's Advisor for Arab Affairs from 1960 to 1963.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “We were a company of conquistadores” — 1954
Evoking the beginnings of Zionist colonization in 1917.
- Quotation from Commission britannique Peel “The teaching is inspired by a purely Jewish rather than Palestinian objective” — 1937
In its report, it states the following about Jewish education in the Yishuv.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “When Jalla falls into hell I will not be among the mourners” — Jul. 11 1936
In his diary. Has no anger against the Palestinians, only cold considerations.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “A comprehensive agreement is undoubtedly out of the question now” — June 9 1936
In a letter to the executive of the Jewish Agency.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “We must have 100% Hebrew settlement, a 100% Hebrew farm, and 100% Hebrew port” — May 5 1936
Explains the goal of "100% apartheid" in a meeting of the National Council of Yishuv.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “If we become merely landlords, then this will not be our homeland” — 1934
In a letter to Palestinian nationalist leader Moussa Alami.
- Quotation from Joachim Prinz “Honest relationship of loyalty between a group-conscious Jewry and the German state” — June 21 1933
An executive member of the German Zionist Federation, he left Germany for the USA in 1937 and took on the highest responsibilities in the world Zionist organizations.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “Strengthening the Hagana, accelerating the [Zionist] enterprise and imposing Hebrew Labor” — 1929
During a meeting of the Histadrout.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “That he would foist on the colonies the evil of mixed labour” — 1920
President of the Histadrut (1921-28), polemicizing against Moshe Smilansky of the Farmers' Federation, who preferred Palestinian employment.
- Quotation from Moshe Sharett “Nous sommes venus au contraire dans le but de conquérir un pays et de la ravir au peuple” — Feb. 12 1914
Future second Prime Minister of Israel, later described as a "moderate", in a letter sent from Istanbul to his friends in Tel Aviv.
- Quotation from Shukri Al-`Asali “They have begun setting up their political aims and establishing their imaginary government” — 1910
Damascus deputy in the Ottoman parliament, kaymakam (governor) of Nazareth, describes in the newspaper Al Karmil (Haifa) the mechanics of the state embryo placement, seven years before the Balfour declaration.
- Quotation from Max Nordau “But there are Arabs in Palestine! I didn’t know that” — 1897
Reactionary and elitist thinker, organizer of the first Zionist Congresses, addressing Theodor Herzl.