- Quotation from Moshe Feiglin “Gaza will become part of sovereign Israel” — Jul. 15 2014
Settler in the West Bank, leader of Manhigut Yehudit (Jewish Leadership), an offshoot of the Likud, for whom the "solution" is none other than the ethnic cleansing of the two million Palestinians in Gaza.
- Quotation from Uri Ariel “In five years there will be 550,000 or 600,000 Jews in Judea and Samaria” — May 16 2014
Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, during a radio interview.
- Quotation from Uri Ariel “We can and will market thousands of [settlement] apartments” — Aug. 12 2013
Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development.
- Quotation from Yehoshua Mor-Yosef ““If we are evacuated, we'll return the night after” — June 10 2003
Spokesperson for Yesha, the settlers' lobby group in the West Bank.
- Quotation from Ariel Sharon “The spirit, and that is what will be decisive in the war in which we find ourselves” — June 23 2002
Appealing to Nationalist Mysticism in an Address to the Jewish Agency, Jerusalem.
- Quotation from Benyamin Netanyahu “America... you can easily manoeuver and move in the right direction” — 2001
During a family's visit to the settlement of Ofra in 2001, Netanyahu explained that everything is allowed thanks to American support, how he stopped the Oslo Accords, and that the Palestinians must be crushed. The secretly taken video was not released until 2010.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Shamir “In the meantime we would have reached half a million people” — June 27 1992
Immediately after his defeat in the elections, in an interview with the newspaper Maariv , indicating the path actually followed after the Oslo Accords.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Shamir “Settling the Jews up to where the horizon extends” — Sep. 25 1991
Then Prime Minister of Israel, in the daily Haaretz, announces the intention of unlimited Jewish settlement.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Shamir “The whole Land of Israel belongs to us” — Sep. 17 1991
Then Prime Minister of Israel, interviewed by the daily Hadashot. "Land of Israel", as undefined as "Biblical Lands", extends beyond the Palestine of the British Mandate.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Rabin “The Yom Kippur war was not fought … to threaten the existence of Israel” — 1988
Rabin indicates the limited objectives of the Yom Kippur War of 1973.
- Quotation from Abba Eban “Condemn us to start a preventive war” — 1970
Giving an extensive justification to any war of aggression.
- Quotation from Moshe Dayan “The settlements established in the territories are there forever,” — 1969
Two years after the conquest of 1967, already announces the project of annexations.
- Quotation from Moshe Dayan “After the present cease-fire lines, there will be new ones” — Jul. 5 1968
Then Minister of Defense, in front of the young people of the kibbutzim gathered on the Golan Heights.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “If I were an Arab leader I would never make terms with Israel” — 1956
Conversation with Nahum Goldmann.
- Quotation from Moshe Dayan “The territory from the Litani southward will be totally annexed to Israel” — May 16 1954
Israeli Chief of Staff, for whom butchering Lebanon is child's play.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “It is worthwhile throwing away ... a million dollars” — Feb. 27 1954
Reacting with insults and a lesson in Zionist chutzpah to Moshe Sharett, Prime Minister for the past month, by pushing for the creation of a Maronite state in Lebanon, allied with Israel.
- Quotation from Moshe Dayan “It lies upon the Israeli army to carry out the fight with the object of erecting the Israeli Empire” — Feb. 12 1952
Israel's Minister of Defense and Foreign Affairs on February 12, 1952 on Radio Israel.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “We would not have taken on this war merely for the purpose of enjoying this tiny state” — Aug. 16 1948
Develops his visions in an interview with Times Magazine (read in full!).
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “Our aim is to smash Lebanon, Trans-Jordan, and Syria” — May 24 1948
In his personal notes. More drunk with power than ever after a meeting with his counsellors, he is already anticipating 1967.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “War will also bring in its wake a great change in the distribution of the Arab population” — Apr. 6 1948
Speaking to the Zionist Action Committee, said that the war and the depopulation of the Palestinians will not stop at the borders of the partition plan.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “There are no Arabs. One hundred percent Jews.” — Feb. 7 1948
President of the Jewish Agency and mastermind of the Nakba, speculating from February 1948 on a large-scale ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian territory.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “The law is whatever people determine it to be” — 1948
Replying to Pinhas Rosen on the issue of borders on the eve of independence. Israel has still not declared borders...
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “We do not suggest that we announce now our final aim which is far reaching” — Oct. 13 1936
In his diary (Zichronot), about a speech held on October 13th.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “When Jalla falls into hell I will not be among the mourners” — Jul. 11 1936
In his diary. Has no anger against the Palestinians, only cold considerations.
- Quotation from Vladimir Jabotinsky “An iron wall which the native population cannot breakthrough” — Nov. 4 1923
Leader of the so-called "revisionist" fascist movement, dotting the i's and crossing the t's on how to move forward with the colonization of settlements.
- Quotation from Chaim Weizmann “The issue known as the Arab problem in Palestine will be of merely local character” — 1920
Speaking of an "Arab problem" in a letter to Lord Balfour.
- Quotation from Chaim Weizmann “Palestine will be as Jewish and England is English, or America american” — Sep. 21 1919
Speech to the English Zionist Federation.
- Quotation from Chaim Weizmann “Our claims to the north are imperatively demanded by the requirements of modern economic life” — 1919
Chaim Weizmann to the British Prime Minister Lloyd George in 1919, outlining the "minimum requirements for the realization of a Jewish national home".
- Quotation from Vladimir Jabotinsky “To take the typical Yid of today and to imagine his diametrical opposite” — 1905
In his tribute to Theodor Herzl.
- Quotation from Theodor Herzl “At Basle I founded the Jewish State” — Sep. 3 1897
At the end of the first Zionist Congress in Basel.
- Quotation from Theodor Herzl “Anti-Semitism has grown and continues to grow - and so do I ” — June 2 1895
On the first day of his diary.
- Quotation from Moshe Smilansky “It is very simple. We'll harass them until they get out” — 1891
Member of the first wave of colonization in Palestine, reporting a dialogue between two settlers of the "Lovers of Zion" (Hovevie Tzion) in 1891.