Netanyahu, Benyamin (1949-)
- Quotation from Benyamin Netanyahu “Anti-Semitic edicts by the International Criminal Court” — Dec. 22 2019
In front of the Wailing Wall, in the presence of US Ambassador David Friedman, openly lying about the referral to the International Criminal Court.
- Quotation from Benyamin Netanyahu “The weak crumble, are slaughtered and are erased from history” — Aug. 29 2018
During a renaming ceremony for the Shimon Peres Negev Nuclear Research Center.
- Quotation from Benyamin Netanyahu “We see the leaders in Gaza calling for the killing of all Jews around the world” — Jul. 6 2016
At a press conference in Kigali with Paul Kagame, where he replays the false propaganda about a new Jewish genocide.
- Quotation from Benyamin Netanyahu “What should I do with them?" and the mufti replied: Burn them” — Oct. 21 2015
During a speech before the World Jewish Congress, he cleared Hitler's name by inventing that the Mufti is the real author of the genocide of the Jews of Europe.
- Quotation from Benyamin Netanyahu “As long as Likud is in power ... we won't withdraw from land” — Mar. 15 2015
Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, meeting in Tel Aviv.
- Quotation from Benyamin Netanyahu “If you are reelected prime minister, there will be no Palestinian state? Indeed” — Mar. 15 2015
Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Benyamin Netanyahu (Head of Likud).
- Quotation from Benyamin Netanyahu “All civilian casualties are unintended by us but actually intended by Hamas” — Jul. 20 2014
In an interview on CNN with Wolf Biltzer, developing with maximum cynicism that Hamas is responsible for Palestinian civilian deaths.
- Quotation from Benyamin Netanyahu “I think the Israeli people understand now what I always say” — Jul. 11 2014
At a press conference, made it clear that he could never under any circumstances approve a fully sovereign Palestinian state in the West Bank.
- Quotation from Benyamin Netanyahu “Make the distinction between terror groups and freedom fighters” — Jul. 21 2006
Explaining that the Irgun terrorists responsible for King David's bloodbath were "freedom fighters".
- Quotation from Benyamin Netanyahu “There is no question … that Saddam is … advancing toward the development of nuclear weapons” — Sep. 12 2002
In front of the Committee on Government Reform of the House of Representatives in Washington, D.C., lying to push for the invasion of Iraq.
- Quotation from Benyamin Netanyahu “America is something you can easily manoeuver and move in the right direction” — 2001
During a family's visit to the settlement of Ofra in 2001, Netanyahu explained that everything is allowed thanks to American support, how he stopped the Oslo Accords, and that the Palestinians must be crushed. The secretly taken video was not released until 2010.
- Quotation from Benyamin Netanyahu “Israel should have exploited the repression … in China ... to carry out mass expulsions” — Nov. 24 1989
Then Minister of Foreign Affairs, at Bar Ilan University.