- Quotation from Moshe Yaalon “The Palestinian threat harbours cancer-like attributes that have to be severed” — Aug. 25 2012
Minister of Defense, before an assembly of rabbis.
- Quotation from Eli Yishai “I sound like a racist, a benighted man or a xenophobe” — May 31 2012
Israeli Interior Minister, in a call to protect the "Zionist dream" against migrants.
- Quotation from Ariel Atias “A national duty to prevent the spread of a population that … does not love Israel” — Jul. 2 2009
Member of the Religious Zionist Party Shah.
- Quotation from Moshe Katsav “We did an injustice to the Ethiopian population by bringing them to the country” — May 3 2006
President of Israel -coming from Iran-, in a commentary on violence in some sectors of society.
- Quotation from Shimon Peres “We are disengaging from Gaza because of demography” — Aug. 9 2005
Explains a fundamental reason for Israel's "disengagement" from Gaza.
- Quotation from Moshe Yaalon “The soldier didn't know he was shooting at a Jew” — Dec. 30 2003
IDF Chief of Staff, in response to Knesset members about a Jewish Israeli wounded by the army.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Ravid “Implement a stringent policy of family planning in relation to its Muslim population” — Dec. 2003
President of the Rafael Arms Development Authority, in a speech given at the Herzliya conference.
- Quotation from Efraim Eitam “Israeli Arabs are in large measure the ticking bomb” — Mar. 20 2002
Former Minister of Construction and National Infrastructure.
- Quotation from Ariel Sharon “I prefer to advocate a policy... that in a positive way will induce people to leave” — Aug. 24 1988
Advocates 'humane' ethnic cleansing, rotting life to make people leave.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “Any Jewish woman … does not bring … at least 4 children is shirking her duty to the nation” — 1972
In a book. Ben Gurion offered 100 lirot to every woman for the birth of her 10th child.
- Quotation from Menachem Begin “Is that the demographic problem? A people that lives for 7 years?"” — Dec. 6 1968
Mocking Labour who would like a solution to the "demographic problem" without abandoning any important center of Palestinian population.
- Quotation from Yosef Weitz “The population of the territories remained ..., which can cause the destruction of ... our state” — Sep. 29 1967
The architect of the "transfer" in 1948 comments on the appearance of a "demographic risk" in 1967 and recommends the 1948 "solution", to reduce the occupied population.
- Quotation from Abba Eban “The world will side with a liberation movement” — June 15 1967
Then Minister of Foreign Affairs, during an inter-ministerial meeting.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “Israel better rid itself of the territories and their Arab population” — June 10 1967
In a radio statement on June 10, 1967, sees that Israel will impose apartheid in the occupied territories.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “Hitler, more than he hurt the Jewish people … hurt the Jewish State” — 1964
Explaining that the genocide of the Jews of Europe was less serious than the reduction in the number of European immigrants to Israel.
- Quotation from Maurice Samuel “We needed the maximum number of Jews, in shambles, everywhere and everywhere” — 1953
Zionist writer known for a famous racist "anti-goy" statement "You Gentiles" (1925) speaks of the "opening of the floodgates" to populate Israel as soon as possible after the ethnic cleansing of 1948.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “Almost 40 percent non-Jews. Such a composition does not provide a stable basis for a Jewish state” — Dec. 30 1947
Speech to the Central Committee of Histadrut, expressing the Zionist "democratic" conception and the coming ethnic cleansing.
- Quotation from Berl Katznelson “Arabs will get equal rights ... only (if) a small minority of Arabs will remain” — June 12 1938
One of Mapai's top leaders comments on what would happen if the Peel Partition Plan is implemented.