Rejection of Zionism by Marxists
- Quotation from Auteur inconnu “We must leave the occupied territories immediately” — Sep. 22 1967
First publication, in the daily Haaretz, of an Israeli anti-colonial statement after the Six Day War. On the initiative of members and supporters of Matzpen ("The Compass"): Shimon Tzabar, with Eli Aminov, Arie Bober, David Ehrenfeld, Raif Elias, Hayim Hanegbi, Uri Liphshitz, Moshe Machover, Dan Omer, Yehuda Rozenshtrauch , Shneor Sherman and Rafi Zikhroni.
- Quotation from Communist International “When...workers...create separate organizations for themselves...they participate in colonization” — 1922
Newly created, erects a principle contrary to those of the KKL/JNF.
- Quotation from Esther Frumkin “The Communist International must oppose this movement most vehemently” — Jul. 1920
Leader of the Jewish section of the Soviet Communist Party, speaking at the 2nd Congress of the 3rd International.
- Quotation from Chaim Weizmann “We will establish ourselves in Palestine whether you like it or not” — 1920
In a speech to non-Zionist Jews entitled "On the Beauty of the Jewish Revival", he said.
- Quotation from Vladimir Ilitch Lenin “The idea that the Jews form a separate nation is reactionary politically” — 1903
Expresses his absolute opposition to a premise of Zionism.