- Quotation from Amos Oz “Picked up their submachine guns, and dashed out to smash the hostile red Indians or Arabs” — 1993
"Imagining" the other, if not being in solidarity with them, expressing an indifference equal to the 'old yishuv' and the 'pioneers'.
- Quotation from Uri Dan “Those who will reject him as defense minister will get him as prime minister” — 1973
Journalist, admirer of Ariel Sharon, at the time when the latter, seeing his military career blocked, founded the Likud.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “It turns out that most of the Jews are thieves” — Jul. 24 1948
In an inconsequential statement two months after the proclamation of Israel, just before he became the leader of the thieves.
- Quotation from Chaim Weizmann “I am certain that the world will judge the Jewish State by what it will do with the Arabs” — Nov. 28 1947
On November 26, 1947, in New York, on the occasion of his 73rd birthday, Weizmann reassured the good consciences three days before the vote of the UN General Assembly. This did not prevent him from becoming the first president of Israel in the aftermath of the ethnic cleansing (Nakba) of 1948.
- Quotation from Martin
Buber “As many Jews as it is possible … but not in order to establish a majority against a minority” — 1944
Advocating colonization as intense as possible but against all likelihood, without "establishing a majority".
- Quotation from Yitzhak Ben-Zvi “The vast majority of the peasant farmers do not have their origins in the Arab conquerors” — 1929
Future 2nd president of Israel, he sees in the Palestinians descendants of Jews converted to Islam.
- Quotation from Winston Churchill “British civil administration should have succeeded in such a short time in alienating the whole country” — Aug. 31 1920
Speaking of the unpopularity of the "mandate" attributed to the Europeans by the League, in a letter (not sent) to Lloyd George.
- Quotation from David et Ben-Zvi Ben Gurion “Tolerance and generosity unparalleled in the history of the Christian peoples of the period” — 1918
In a book in which they totally ignore the contemporary Armenian genocide.
- Quotation from Theodor Herzl “I am in command only of youths, beggars ans sensation mongers” — Aug. 1897
Giving in his diary his opinion on the delegates of the 1st Zionist congress that he convened.