Assimilation is a disaster
- Quotation from Rafi Peretz “The assimilation of Jews … was "like a second Holocaust"” — Jul. 1 2019
Former helicopter pilot, leader of the Jewish Home Party, who became Israel's Minister of Education, during an inter-ministerial meeting, compares mixed marriages to genocide.
- Quotation from Steve Israel “Those Zionist shlihim … want to succeed only to a certain extent.” — 2000
Educator of the Jewish Zionist Education Department.
- Quotation from Golda Meir “We now see that... can the number of Jews be diminished ...through love and freedom” — Jul. 17 1972
Before the 75th Convention of the Zionist Organization of America.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Tabenkin “Assimilation is part of the destruction of Jews. A Jew who is destroyed will not assimilate” — 1965
Ideologist and leader of the secular kibbutz movement, expresses the idea that a dead Jew is better than an assimilated Jew.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “For me, Zionist considerations take precedence over Jewish sentiments” — Sep. 11 1939
Speaking before the executive committee of Histadrut against the recruitment of Jews into the allied troops.
- Quotation from Joachim Prinz “Solution of the Jewish question? It was our Zionist dream!” — Sep. 17 1937
An executive member of the German Zionist Federation, he left Germany for the USA in 1937 and took on the highest responsibilities in the world Zionist organizations.
- Quotation from Alfred Rosenberg “Zionism must be actively supported” — 1937
Theorist of Nazism.
- Quotation from Emil Ludwig “Hitler will be forgotten in a few years, he will have a beautiful monument in Palestine” — Apr. 1936
Biographer of Jewish origin, known in the 1920s, now a Zionist, interviewed in the USA by a Zionist friend.
- Quotation from Reinhardt Heydrich “The government is in complete agreement with the great spiritual movement … the so-called Zionism” — Sep. 26 1935
The infamous future "protector" of Bohemia, expressing his perfect agreement in principle with Zionism.
- Quotation from Haim Nahman Bialik “I too, like Hitler, believe in the power of blood idea” — 1934
Poet celebrated by 220 place names in Israel, speaking in 1934 at a press conference at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Quotation from Kurt Blumenfeld “Under no circumstance does a Jew have the right to represent the affairs of another people” — 1922
German Zionist leader, advising (Jewish) Minister Rathenau (assassinated by the Nazis in April 1922) in the early days of the Weimar Republic.
- Quotation from Chaim Weizmann “We are a nation among nations, take it or leave it” — Dec. 9 1917
In the aftermath of the Balfour Declaration, Weizmann publicly insisted on the fundamental idea of Zionism, that Jews were strangers to the nations in which they lived.
- Quotation from Arthur Ruppin “Descendants of a mixed marriage… not any remarkable gifts” — 1913
Then director in Palestine of the colonization financed by the Zionist Organization, future director of the Jewish Agency, inspired by biological suprematism.
- Quotation from Vladimir Jabotinsky “A preservation of national integrity is impossible except by a preservation of racial purity” — June 1904
Founder of the "revisionist movement", ideological ancestor of the Israeli "right", tutelary figure of the Likud, celebrated in many streets and avenues in Israel. Writing in a Russian publication, he glorifies "ethnic" segregation and a racialist vision of humanity and the "Jewish people".
- Quotation from Max Nordau “This race cannot and must not merge with the others” — Dec. 21 1903
Max Nordau, a fervent supporter of "social Darwinism" who had become a co-founder of political Zionism with Theodor Herzl, explained to the French anti-Semitic leader Edouard Drumont his fundamental agreement with Drumont on the "racial" separation between Jews and non-Jews.
- Quotation from Nachman Syrkin “Zionism uproots religious Judaism in a stronger way than Reform or assimilation” — 1898
One of the creators of the KKL/JNF, in his book The Jewish Problem and the Jewish Socialist State.
- Quotation from Charles Fourier “Nothing is easier to bring about in six months under the protection of all the monarchs” — 1835
Regarded as a utopian socialist, taking up biblical myths to promote a strongly anti-Semitic Zionism.