The primacy of state interests over the law
- Quotation from Benyamin Netanyahu “Israel is not the State of all its citizens” — Mar. 9 2019
Prime Minister, challenged on Instagram by actress Rotem Sala that there are Arab citizens who should be treated equally.
- Quotation from Ayelet Shaked “Maintain a Jewish majority even at the price of violation of rights” — Feb. 13 2018
In February 2018, then-Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked defended the Judaization policy in the face of criticism that it was racist and violated the human rights of Palestinian citizens of Israel.
- Quotation from Ayelet Shaked “Zionism should not continue to bow down to the system of individual rights” — Aug. 29 2017
Minister of Justice, in an attack on the Supreme Court, which had approved the deportation of African migrants but refused to imprison them for more than two months if they refused.
- Quotation from Ehud Olmert “Commanders and soldiers are safe from tribunals” — Jan. 25 2009
Prime Minister of Israel, reassures the army one week after the end of the massacres in Gaza (December 27, 2008-January 18, 2019): as in the past, no prosecution is to be feared. This began with a ban on publishing photos or information about the identity of the leaders of units engaged in the fighting in Gaza. The faces of the soldiers were blurred.
- Quotation from Anis Sayegh “They said their ally Britain would resolves the issues” — 2009
Publisher of the Palestinian Encyclopedia, about the call of Prince Abdullah and the Imam of Yemen to end the 1936 strike.
- Quotation from George W. Bush “Expect that any final status agreement will ...reflect these realities” — Apr. 14 2004
In an official letter to Ariel Sharon, expresses the agreement of the United States to endorse the results of colonization.
- Quotation from Fayçal Ben Hussein al-Hachimi “We will wish the Jews a most hearty welcome home” — Mar. 3 1919
Said "Faisal of Arabia", in a letter - written by T.E. Lawrence - in favor of Zionist projects, sent to Felix Frankfurter the day after the Paris conference.