Applying Godwin's Law
- Quotation from Ze'ev Elkin “The 1967 borders are Auschwitz borders” — Jan. 2 2014
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, in turn exploiting the "Auschwitz" image to justify colonization.
- Quotation from Amos Oz “You have two peoples with their backs against the wall” — Mar. 1 2002
Taking up the classic Zionist comparison between Palestinians and Nazis, for 1948 and the present.
- Quotation from Menachem Begin “Hitler and his henchmen hide in a bunker deep beneath the surface” — Aug. 5 1982
In a letter to Ronald Reagan, Menachem Begin compares Beirut to Berlin and Arafat to Hitler, claiming a "right to massacre".
- Quotation from Menachem Begin “Believe me that the alternative is Treblinka” — June 5 1982
Ex-terrorist, Likud leader, Prime Minister, explaining to some of his ministers that Lebanon must be invaded.
- Quotation from Abba Eban “Israel wantonly inflicting every possible measure of death” — June 16 1981
Former Israeli ambassador to the UN and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Eban outbids Menachem Begin in qualifying Israel's genocidal acts.
- Quotation from Abba Eban “The distinction between anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism is not a distinction at all” — Mar. 31 1973
In an article for the Jewish liberal journal Congress Bi-Weekly , presents what will serve as artillery against any opponent of Israel.
- Quotation from Abba Eban “The June (1967) map a memory of Auschwitz” — Nov. 5 1969
Interview by the periodical Der Spiegel. Since 1969, Zionist publications have summarized this quote with the expression "Auschwitz Borders" to talk about what Israel would have been like before 1967, in order to justify the occupation. This absurd expression was repeated by Israeli ministers (Uri Landau, Zeev Elkin) after 2010.
- Quotation from Yosef Nahmani “Where did they come by such a measure of cruelty, like Nazis? ” — Nov. 6 1958
Director of the Jewish National Fund office in the eastern Galilee, relating zionist massacres in three villages, as recorded in his diary.