Racism from the Halakha (religious)
- Quotation from Noam Perel “An army of avengers … that will not stop at 300 Philistine foreskins” — Jul. 2 2014
Rabbi of Jerusalem, Secretary General of the World Bnei Akiva, using the Bible as a guide for a call to slaughter.
- Quotation from David Lau “The kushim who get paid in Tel Aviv beat the kushim who get paid in Greece” — Jul. 30 2013
Ashkenazi Chief Rabbi of Israel, urging Jews to read the Torah (the Talmud) instead of watching basketball games.
- Quotation from Ovadia Yossef “Goyim were born only to serve us” — Oct. 2010
Sephardic Chief Rabbi of Israel, during his Saturday night sermon, on different dates.
- Quotation from Ovadia Yossef “They’re stupid. Their religion is as ugly as they are” — Dec. 2009
Sephardic Chief Rabbi, about Muslims, during a Saturday evening sermon.
- Quotation from Meir Sheetrit “Who needs them [Falashas] ? They are all Christians” — Aug. 4 2007
Interior Minister, flattering anti-black racism, about the prospect of more Falashas immigrating to Israel.
- Quotation from Naftali Tamir “Asia ... Australia and Israel are not - we are basically the white race” — Oct. 13 2006
Israeli Ambassador to Australia, in an interview with the daily newspaper Haaretz.
- Quotation from Ovadia Yossef “Blacks will study the Torah? [God said] let’s bring a tsunami and drown them” — Jul. 2005
Sephardic Chief Rabbi of Israel, establishing a divine accounting during a Saturday evening sermon.
- Quotation from Ovadia Yossef “In the old city of Jerusalem they are swarming like ants. They should go to hell” — Jul. 27 2001
Sephardic Chief Rabbi, on the occasion of the commemoration of the destruction of the first temple in the 7th century B.C.E.
- Quotation from Ovadia Yossef “You must send missiles to them and annihilate them” — Apr. 12 2001
Sephardic Chief Rabbi of Israel, during a sermon.
- Quotation from Ovadia Yossef “How can you make peace with a snake” — Aug. 2000
Sephardic Chief Rabbi of Israel.
- Quotation from Ovadia Yossef “The six million Holocaust victims were reincarnations of the souls of sinners” — Aug. 2000
Sephardic Chief Rabbi, resuming the religious rationalization of the genocide of the Jews of Europe. Saturday sermon.
- Quotation from Haim Miller “I don’t sign orders to destroy the house of Jews, only of Arabs” — Feb. 7 1998
Haredi vice-mayor of Jerusalem, acting as mayor in the absence of Ehut Olmert.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Ginsburg “Can you take the liver of (a) non-Jew? The Torah would probably permit that” — Apr. 26 1996
Originally from the USA, influential leader of one of the mystical currents of Judaism, the Derech Chaim movement.
- Quotation from Yaacov Perrin “One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail” — Feb. 27 1994
Rabbi, leading the funeral service of Baruch Goldstein who had massacred 29 Palestinians in the al-Ibrahimi mosque of al-Khalil/Hebron.
- Quotation from Baruch Goldstein “Doctor Baruch Kapal Goldstein, blessed be the memory of the righteous and holy man” — Feb. 27 1994
Tombstone of Baruch Goldstein, who killed 29 people and wounded 125 in the al-Ibrahimi Mosque in Hebron / al-Khalil on February 25, 1994.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Ginsburg “Jewish blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing” — June 6 1989
Extremist Israeli rabbi, concluding in court that killing is not a crime if the victims are non-Jews.
- Quotation from Mordechai Eliyahu “It is prohibited to sell houses to non-Jews in the Land of Israel” — Jan. 17 1986
Sephardic Chief Rabbi of Israel, commenting on the attempt by a Palestinian to buy an apartment owned by the KKL/JNF (Jewish National Fund) in Jerusalem.
- Quotation from Israel Hess “We are all obligated to carry out genocide” — Feb. 26 1980
Rabbi of Bar-Ilan University, in an article on the obligation to "exterminate Amalek". The article caused no protest but the rabbi had to resign later on.
- Quotation from Abraham Avidan “The encountered civilians may, and by Halachic standards even must be killed” — 1973
Rabbi of the central command of the army, nicknamed 'Zemzl', writing in a pamphlet (prefaced by General Yona Efrati of the central command) on the right to kill any non-Jewish and non-impotent person.