Meir, Golda (1898-1978)
- Quotation from Golda Meir “We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children” — Sep. 1973
In an interview, expresses the baseline of the most despicable Zionist racism.
- Quotation from Golda Meir “The frontier is where Jews live, not where there is a line on the map” — Sep. 27 1972
Prime Minister, speaking to Jewish immigrants from the USSR in the Golan Heights.
- Quotation from Golda Meir “We now see that... can the number of Jews be diminished ...through love and freedom” — Jul. 17 1972
Before the 75th Convention of the Zionist Organization of America.
- Quotation from Golda Meir “This country exists as the fulfillment of a promise made by God Himself” — Oct. 15 1971
Prime Minister at the time, Golda Meir, although an atheist, makes her religion when it comes to justifying Israel.
- Quotation from Golda Meir “I was put on the Histadrut Executive … It was a great colonizing agency” — Jan. 24 1971
Prime Minister, in an interview with The Observer about what the Jewish union Histadrut was in 1928.
- [wrong] Words attributed to Golda Meir “Whoever performs intermariage joins the six millions.” — 1970
Apocryphal or wrong quotation or doubtful.
- Quotation from Golda Meir “There were no such thing as Palestinians ...They did not exist” — June 15 1969
Prime Minister of Israel, the Palestinians have never existed.
- Quotation from Golda Meir “For me the supreme morality is the the jewish people has a right to exist” — 1969
In a Mapai meeting to support Israel's right to colonize the occupied territories.
- Quotation from Golda Eshkol Meir “My soul yearns for the dowry, and to let someone else take the bride” — Sep. 1967
In a dialogue with Levy Eshkol a year and a half before she succeeded him as Prime Minister, exposes the problem of coming to seize the Palestinian territories, but without Palestinians.