Strictly separate from the Palestinians
- Quotation from Ariel Sharon “We are withdrawing from Gaza ...where there was no chance of establishing a Jewish majority” — June 30 2005
Speech at the "Cesarea 2005" conference, explaining the reasons for the redeployment out of Gaza.
- Quotation from Ariel Sharon “There's no need to hide behind security arguments” — Apr. 4 2005
In a preparatory meeting for a racist "family reunification" law, justifying the law that prohibits spouses of Palestinians in Israel from acquiring Israeli citizenship.
- Quotation from Ahmed Qurei “This is an apartheid solution to put the Palestinian in cantons” — Jan. 8 2004
Then Prime Minister of the Palestinian Authority, conscious that Israel only wants one apartheid state.
- Quotation from Moshe
Yaalon “The characteristics of that threat are invisible, like cancer” — Sep. 3 2002
Israeli Chief of Staff, explaining that with regard to the colonized Palestinians, he prefers targeted destruction and assassinations to mass expulsion or genocide.
- Quotation from Amos Oz “You have two peoples with their backs against the wall” — Mar. 1 2002
Taking up the classic Zionist comparison between Palestinians and Nazis, for 1948 and the present.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Rabin “We would like this to be an entity which is less than a state” — Oct. 5 1995
Speech to the Knesset, defines his Bantustan project.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Rabin “Next to it, a Palestinian entity, less than a state, that runs the life of Palestinians” — Sep. 30 1995
In CNN's Evans and Novack program of September 30, 1995, expressing its opposition to a sovereign Palestinian State.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Rabin “We cannot keep having this mixture of Jews and Arabs” — Nov. 20 1994
In the aftermath of a Hamas attack in Tel Aviv.
- Quotation from Amos Oz “It will … be easier … to break the backbone of a tiny, demilitarized Palestinian entity” — Oct. 3 1993
Expressing its agreement for a "very small demilitarized entity" that will be easy to break if the Palestinians are not satisfied with it.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Rabin “I would like Gaza to sink into the sea” — Sep. 2 1992
Then Prime Minister, to a delegation from the Washington Institute for Near East Policy in Jerusalem.
- Quotation from Teddy Kollek “They were and remain second - and third-class citizen” — Oct. 10 1990
Mayor of Jerusalem (including East Jerusalem) from 1965 to 1993, interviewed by the daily newspaper Maariv after the assassinations of the esplanade of the mosques.
- Quotation from Rehavam Zeevi “Zionism is in essence the Zionism of transfer” — 1987
Israeli general and founder of the Moledet party, great advocate of the "transfer", killed by the Palestinian PFLP in 2001.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “To get it, we must return to the borders before 1967” — Mar. 25 1971
In an interview by John McCook Roots for Saturday Review , in a realistic vision of the future of the "Jewish State".
- Quotation from Golda Meir “I was put on the Histadrut Executive … It was a great colonizing agency” — Jan. 24 1971
Prime Minister, in an interview with The Observer about what the Jewish union Histadrut was in 1928.
- Quotation from David HaCohen “Attack Jewish housewives in the markets and smash the Arab eggs they had bought” — Nov. 15 1969
Leader of the Mapai ("socialist" party), in a speech to the Mapai secretariat, referring to his student years in London (1919-1922) (reconstructed text).
- Quotation from Yosef Weitz “Advocate land presently held and cultivated by the Arabs and thus to release it for Jewish inhabitants” — Nov. 22 1937
KKL/JNF leader and Chair of the Transfer Committee, explaining that.
- Quotation from Yosef Baratz “Isn’t it evacuation which has been continuing our work in the country for the last 40-50 years?” — Aug. 8 1937
Leader of the Mapaï party, criticizing the reservations of the delegates of Hachomer Hatza'ir to the "transfer" of Palestinians.
- Quotation from Commission britannique Peel “The teaching is inspired by a purely Jewish rather than Palestinian objective” — 1937
In its report, it states the following about Jewish education in the Yishuv.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “A comprehensive agreement is undoubtedly out of the question now” — June 9 1936
In a letter to the executive of the Jewish Agency.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “We must have 100% Hebrew settlement, a 100% Hebrew farm, and 100% Hebrew port” — May 5 1936
Explains the goal of "100% apartheid" in a meeting of the National Council of Yishuv.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “If we become merely landlords, then this will not be our homeland” — 1934
In a letter to Palestinian nationalist leader Moussa Alami.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “Strengthening the Hagana, accelerating the [Zionist] enterprise and imposing Hebrew Labor” — 1929
During a meeting of the Histadrout.
- Quotation from Chaim Weizmann “Palestine is not Rhodesia and that 600,000 Arabs live there” — Aug. 1925
In a speech without future at the 14th Zionist World Congress in Vienna, he said.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “That he would foist on the colonies the evil of mixed labour” — 1920
President of the Histadrut (1921-28), polemicizing against Moshe Smilansky of the Farmers' Federation, who preferred Palestinian employment.
- Quotation from Asher Ginsberg “Better to die in the Exile than … if that land is considered the 'homeland' of the Arabs” — 1920
“National" writer of Russian origin, commenting on the proposals to make Palestine a large federation (with the Palestinians).
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “The assets of the Jewish National Home must be created exclusively through our own work” — 1920
Developing Zionist reasons for strictly separate development.
- Quotation from Collectif “The non-Jewish population … nearly nine tenths ...are emphatically against the entire Zionist program” — Aug. 29 1919
Report of the American King-Crane Commission of 1919 in Palestine (published in 1922).
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “I don’t know what Arab will agree that Palestine should belong to the Jews” — June 1919
Addressing the Va'ad Zmani (temporary executive body of the Yishuv), asserting the incompatibility of Zionism with its Arab environment, while denying that the land is Arabic.
- Quotation from Harry
Sacher “But if ... democracy were to be applied ..., the majority that would rule would be the arab majority” — 1919
British Zionist leader, in an article for the Zionist Organization, in response to Woodrow Wilson's desire for democracy in war treaties.
- Quotation from Moshe Sharett “Nous sommes venus au contraire dans le but de conquérir un pays et de la ravir au peuple” — Feb. 12 1914
Future second Prime Minister of Israel, later described as a "moderate", in a letter sent from Istanbul to his friends in Tel Aviv.
- Quotation from Moshe Smilansky “We are dealing here with a semi-savage people, which has extremely primitive concepts” — 1914
Activist settler, presented as a supporter of an agreement with the Palestinians, revealing his deep racism.
- Quotation from Yitzhak Ben-Zvi “Nous aurions dû exiger que les travailleurs soient employés sans distinction de race ni de religion” — 1914
“Socialist" Zionist, leader of Poalei Zion, who became the second president of Israel in 1952, in a letter to the editorial board of Haachdut.
- Quotation from Shukri Al-`Asali “They have begun setting up their political aims and establishing their imaginary government” — 1910
Damascus deputy in the Ottoman parliament, kaymakam (governor) of Nazareth, describes in the newspaper Al Karmil (Haifa) the mechanics of the state embryo placement, seven years before the Balfour declaration.