Conquest, the vanguard of the West
- Quotation from Edward Said “Full view of nightly TV audiences, has performed such miracles of detailed sadism” — Oct. 1 2002
Palestinian-American intellectual, making an observation whose deep roots he has also analyzed.
- Quotation from Benzion Netanyahu “Terrorism is the first general attack on a free society” — 1986
Father of Benyamin Netanyahu, former personal secretary of the extreme right-wing leader Vladimir Jabotinsky, claiming that "terrorism" is only there to strengthen the USSR.
- Quotation from Abba Eban “Hereditary difference between the ...level of a person whose father lived in the jungle” — 1974
Abba Eban, Foreign Minister of Israel, before the Israeli press.
- Quotation from Harry Truman “I do not have hundreds of thousands of Arabs among my constituents” — Nov. 10 1945
President of the USA, in front of the Arab ambassadors.
- Quotation from David Ben Gurion “We do not recognize any form of absolute ownership over any country” — 1930
Explaining in 1930 his "socialist" conception of the right to colonization in the form of a pro domo plea.
- Quotation from Abraham Yitzhak Kook “The difference between the Jewish soul and that of all the nations is greater” — 1920
Ashkenazi Chief Rabbi of Palestine (1919-1935), inspirer of today's religious Zionism, in his book Orot (Lights).
- Quotation from Chaim Weizmann “Palestine will be as Jewish and England is English, or America american” — Sep. 21 1919
Speech to the English Zionist Federation.
- Quotation from Chaim Weizmann “Should Palestine fall within the British sphere of influence ... we could have … a million Jews” — Nov. 12 1914
In a letter to C.S. Scott, publisher of the Manchester Guardian.